This is the season of enjoying that delicious juicy king of fruits, Mango! And if you didn’t reap all the benefits of this amazing fruit, then you sure did nothing at all.
From treating your taste buds to nourishing your hair, mango works great for both. The fruit is filled with great health benefits and nutrients that are good for your hair. Once you start using this pulpy and juicy delicacy, you won’t be able to keep your hands off of it.
So, here is a list of 5 hair masks that will help you get nourished and healthy hair at home using only a few ingredients at a time.
1. Mango With Olive Oil Hair Pack
• 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
• Pulp of 1 medium-sized Mango
• Use an electronic whisker or blender to emulsify the two ingredients and form a smooth paste.
• Apply the paste it on your long tresses and let it stay for half hour.
• Wash off with plain water.
This hair pack will give you smooth and shiny tresses, especially great for an event you have to attend at night.
2. Mango With Egg Yolk Hair Pack
• 2 Egg Yolks
• 1 ripe Mango
• 2 tablespoons of Plain Yogurt
• Take the ripe mango and extract its pulp in a bowl. Mash the pulp well.
• Now add plain yogurt and egg yolks into the pulp, and mix well using a blender.
• Apply the paste on your scalp and hair well and leave it for 40-45 minutes.
• Rinse off your hair using a mild shampoo.
Packed with multiple vitamins and nutrients, this hair pack is not only good for your tresses but your mane as well. It gives you stronger and softer hair, promoting hair growth as well.
3. Mango With Papaya Hair Pack
• 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
• 1 Ripe Mango
• 1 medium slice of Ripe Papaya
• Blend the ingredients well together, and apply the mixture on your hair.
• Leave it on for 2 hours and wash off using a mild shampoo. You can skip conditioning.
This hair pack is a blessing for those who has dry and frizzy hair. It adds shine and softness to your hair, bringing them back to life.
4. Mango With Aloe Vera Gel Hair Pack
• 1 Aloe Vera Gel Stem
• Pulp of 1 Ripe Mango
• 1 teaspoon of Castor Oil
• Blend all the ingredients well together and form a smooth paste.
• Apply the paste on your tresses and wash off after 1 hour, using a mild shampoo.
It treats your damaged hair and prevents them from further damage. This will also help you get rid of your split ends without having to run to the salon every month.
5. Mango With Banana Hair Mask
• A few drops of essential oil
• 1 ripe Banana
• 1 ripe Mango
• Mash the mango pulp and the banana together, using a fork in a bowl.
• Now add the essential oil and mix well.
• Apply the mixture on your hair and let it stay on for one hour and wash off later, with a mild shampoo.
This is a perfect hair pack to tackle dull & dry hair. Plus, the essential oil will help your hair smell great after the wash. Once you realize the great conditioning power of this pack, you will turn to your store-bought conditioners ever.
Now that you have the strongest (and yummiest) weapon to rescue your hair this summer, you must try these amazing hair packs to get smooth, shiny, stronger and nourished hair, at home.