With the market flooding with the double-alphabet creams, you probably may wonder what they are all about. If you have visited the supermarket lately, you might have come across a number of skin-colored products filling up the shelves with foundations and tinted moisturizers. All the leading brands seem to be in some sort of war to launch new and better products- good for us though! You can see a wide range of BB creams at stores including pharmacy brands to high street and professional makeup brands! These creams are supposed to be an all-in-one solution for all the skin needs- or so the brands claim! However, before buying one, you need to know what these creams really do. Or more importantly, which one is best-suited for you! Well, it has been quite some time that the BB creams are dominating the market. The hype started getting viral last year when all the brands were in a hoard to launch their own BB cream first. And now that almost every brand has its own BB cream in the market, the competition seems to have shifted towards making their products better! And as if it weren’t enough, it’s time for the launch of CC creams. BB creams originated in Germany several decades ago. It was Korea that hyped and brought a boom in the market for these creams. Eventually, the products and concept began spreading cross-continent. And finally, the US took it in and started worldwide production with an improved formula that treats a lot of skin concerns and works for a lot of skin types as well. BB or Blemish Balm (or Beauty Balm, as some may call) treats skin imperfections like blemishes or acne, acts as an anti-ageing solution, sun screen, primer and a foundation with good coverage. One needs to choose one’s BB cream according to the skin texture. These creams give a generous coverage to your skin and protect it too. Its multitasking features have made it an instant hit among youth in India. When compared with other products, BB creams are heavier than tinted moisturizers and much lighter than foundations. Despite all these benefits, you need to balance the use of these creams. Use your tinted moisturizers and foundations every now and then for a desired color effect or glow on your skin. Similarly, you can’t depend on BB creams only for complete sun protection. While going out in the sun, make sure you have proper precautions taken care of. Some of the Best BB Creams in India: BB creams come in a wide range from different brands like- Garnier, L’Oreal, Ponds, Maybelline, Deborah, Revlon, Clinique, Dior etc. We can’t claim which one is the best as each one has its own pros and cons. While some may be a perfect solution for one skin type, they won’t be that effective on other skin textures. So the choice of a BB cream really depends on your skin type and what you expect it to do.
- Garnier BB Cream Skin Perfector– Garnier’s BB cream is one of the best in the market and easy on pockets too. It evens your skin tone and can be blended & absorbed easily. It has a very nice finish, perhaps the perfect one! It treats skin blemishes and gives an SPF 24 sun protection. For those who want a super-quick all-in-one solution for their daily beauty requirements, this is the best. Girls with dry skin need to use moisturizer before the cream. It doesn’t have any variants and is available in one shade only.
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB cream– It comes with a number of skin benefits and is perfect for dry skin as it gives a dewy finish. It provides an extra coverage as it is heavier. It brightens your skin instantly, conceals all the flaws & imperfections and provides an SPF 21 sun protection. However, it takes time to blend and absorb in the skin. So it is more suited for those who don’t mind giving some extra time to make their skin beautiful or topping with powder to avoid shine. The good thing is it comes in 3 shades.
- Ponds White Beauty ALL-in-One BB+ Fairness Cream– Pond’s has never failed us and yet again provided us with this wonderful product that is priced even lesser than other brands like Garnier and Maybelline. It has an instant natural coverage that evens the skin tone, lightens the skin and removes dark spots. It is good for a non-oily texture and protects from UVA and UVB with its impressive SPF 30 PA formulation. It ensures a spotless and bright skin with its Vitamin B3, Vitamin E and Allantoin formula. It is suitable both for normal and combination skin.
- Deborah Milano 5-in-1 BB Cream– Available in 6 shades, this is a perfect BB cream for those who want an excellent coverage and have oily skin. It gives a very nice matte finish. If you have dry skin, then you may want to apply moisturizer before the cream, otherwise your skin will get dry quickly. It blends and absorbs in your skin very quickly giving a nice texture. It smoothens and primes the skin, corrects the blemishes and imperfections, evens skin tone and of course, protects from sun too with its SPF 20 formula.
Not Impressed with the BB Creams Much? Here Comes the CC Creams! Soon enough the market will get flooded with CC creams. CC or Color Control (some may even call it Color Correction, sigh!) creams are refines and advanced form of BB creams that seem to have overcome the cons of BB creams. It not only provides all the beauty benefits of BBs, it provides an extended effective coverage and nourishes the skin too. CCs are supposed to have Vitamin C and other color correcting ingredients. They have plants extracts and Hyaluronic Acid too. They have a very light formulation and blend in very smoothly. They may seem thicker in formulation however, are not as heavy as the BBs because of their lighter texture. CCs will surprise you with their unbelievable oil-free finish. That’s right! They are perfect solution for an oil-free effect. Use them with a moisturizer, and it becomes a perfect solution for dry skin as well. As CCs are meant for color correction, they are available in many shades and tones. These provide better pigmentation than BBs. In India, the launch of CCs has started with a few familiar names already hitting the stores. Lakme and Clinique are just the start! Sooner enough, you will see some brands with their next version of double alphabet creams i.e. DD creams. What we offer you? At khoobsurati.com, we provide you all the latest products from leading brands, just a click away. You can order these wonder creams from the comfort of your home. We have direct tie-up with the brands and provide genuine products at the best price anywhere online. So, what are you waiting for girls? Visit our website and order your BBs and CCs today!
Incoming search terms:
- lakme bb cream (196)
- lakme bb cream price (88)
- ponds cc cream (71)
- lakme bb (41)
- ponds bb cream vs lakme cc cream (37)
- lakme bb cream price in india (30)
- lakme bb cream review (30)
- best cc cream in india (25)
- bb cream lakme (25)
- ponds cc cream price (21)