Oats pakoda is a very simple and easy recipe which one can prepare at home using gram flour, rice flour and oats. One can prepare this recipe as an healthy alternative for the regular pakodas. This recipe is a perfect snack that you can pair with your evening tea time and even breakfast.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of oats pakoda.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for oats pakoda:
• Oats- 1 cup
• Gram flour- 1/2 cup
• Rice flour- 1/2 cup
• Onion (chopped)- 2
• Coriander leaves (chopped)- 1 handful
• Green chilli (chopped)- 6
• Ginger ( peeled,chopped)- 1 inch
• Curry leaves- 1 handful
• Garlic cloves- 7
• Butter- 2 teaspoons
• Salt- 2 pinches
• Refined oil- 1 cup
Now, how to make oats pakoda.
• Before starting with the recipe you need to soak oats for 1 hour.
• After that drain off the excess water and transfer it to another bowl.
• Now, in the drained oats add rice flour, gram flour and onions.
• Then, add salt, green chillies, coriander leaves, curry leaves, garlic, ginger and butter.
• After that mix all the ingredients and form a thick batter.
• Heat some oil in the frying pan over the medium flame.
• Now, make small balls from the batter and pour them gently into the pan.
• Then, fry till get golden brown and crispy.
• After that place them over a paper to drain excess oil.
• Your oats pakoda is ready to be served.