The festive season is already at the peak and we are trying harder to make way more joyful. And during these days it is very important to maintain the diet and health. There are various of recipes available that you can prepare during this festival but chocolate barfi is the recipe that you should prepare this festive season instead of regular khoya barfi.
So, let’s get started.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Also Read: Quick Recipe: Badam Pista Barfi
Ingredients needed to make chocolate barfi:
• Cocoa powder- 1/2 teaspoon
• Ghee- 1 tablespoon
• Sugar- 3 tablespoons
• Pistachios (chopped)- 1 teaspoon
• Condensed milk- 200 grams
Now, how to prepare chocolate barfi.
• First, take a pan and heat 1 tablespoon of ghee on medium flame.
• Once it is hot enough, add condensed milk and cook it on low flame.
• Now, add sugar and mix all the ingredients well.
• Then, add cocoa powder when the ingredients come in the middle of the pan.
• Stir the mix to avoid stickiness.
• And don’t forget to keep the flame at low.
• Once the mixture starts to get thick, turn off the flame.
• Meanwhile, prepare a greased flat plate.
• Now, pour the mixture into a greased flat plate.
• Then, spread it evenly on a plate.
• Let the mixture cool.
• When it gets hard, cut it into shapes that you desire and garnish it with pistachios.
• Your chocolate barfi is ready to be served.