Cinnamon balls is a dessert recipe which has the perfect blend of sugary and salty flavours. This recipe is prepared with butter, cinnamon powder, flour, cornflakes and other ingredients. It is a fusion recipe that you can easily prepare at home and pair it with coffee.
So, let’s get started with the recipe for Cinnamon balls.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for cinnamon balls:
• Butter- 2 cups
• Caster sugar- 3 cups
• Vanilla essence- 4 teaspoons
• Cornflakes- 4 cups
• Sugar- 1 cup
• Walnut- 2 cups (chopped)
• Cinnamon- 2 teaspoons
• Flour- 4 cups
Also read: Quick Recipe: Sweet Rabri Delicacy
Now, how to make cinnamon balls:
• First, preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees
• Take a bowl and mix butter, vanilla essence and sugar to form a smooth cream.
• Now, take another bowl and filter cinnamon powder and flour.
• Then, add crushed cornflakes and walnuts to the flour mixture.
• Mix them well.
• Add the butter-cream mixture to the bowl.
• Mix all the ingredients well and knead the mixture into soft dough.
• Once the dough is prepared, divide them into equal portions and make balls.
• In the meantime, grease the baking tray and place the cinnamon balls in the tray.
• Now, bake them in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
• Then, take out the cinnamon balls and sprinkle some caster sugar on top.
• Transfer them to another plate.
• Your cinnamon balls are ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- what to use and have big breast (3)