Only a few days are left for Holi and we are sure that you might have planned a lot of things for the celebrations. But, have you guys have prepared anything for the snack? Well, don’t worry as we are here for your rescue as we are going to share the most popular Holi snack recipe which is Bhang Pakore recipe. And the best thing about this snack recipe is that you can easily prepare this at home and make all your guests jolly. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Also read: Holi Special: How To Make Mawa Gujiya
Ingredients needed for bhang pakore recipe:
- Cauliflower- 100 grams (chopped)
- Potatoes- 100 grams (chopped)
- Onion- 100 grams (chopped)
- Spinach- 100 grams (chopped)
- Brinjal- 100 grams (chopped)
- Gram flour- 200 grams
- Carom seeds- 5 grams
- Bhang seed powder- 10 grams
- Salt- as per requirement
- Vegetable oil- 2 cups
- Pomegranate seeds powder- 2 grams
- Baking powder- 2 grams
- Red chilli powder- as per requirement
- Water- as per requirement
Also read: Holi Special: Quick Recipe For Bhang Thandai
Now, how to make bhang pakore:
- First, take a bowl and add gram flour with salt and baking powder.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now, add carom seeds, red chilli powder, pomegranate seed, baking soda, and bhang powder to the bowl.
- Again mix all the ingredients nicely by adding some water to form a thick batter.
- In the meantime, place a deep-bottomed pan over medium flame and heat some oil.
- Now, coat the chopped veggies with the gram flour batter and fry.
- Cook them till they turn golden brown in color.
- Once cooked transfer them to a separate plate.
- And your bhang pakore are ready to be served.