Looking beautiful is the dream of every woman. But as the time passes there are chances that you may develop signs of ageing which includes forehead wrinkles, lines, spots and many other things. Forehead wrinkles are among those signs that we can’t control but we can reduce its effect on our skin. There are many cosmetics and treatments available which can help you get rid of this problem. And if you are the one who loves natural things and treatments and don’t want to suffer from any side effects then you can check out the below-stated home remedies.
1. Use egg whites for age-defying glow
Egg whites are packed with astringent properties (shrinking and constricting the body tissues) which help in treating the creases on forehead.
• Egg white -1
• Lime Juice- 2 teaspoons
• Take a bowl and mix lemon juice and egg white.
• After that apply the mixture on your forehead.
• Now, let it stay for 15 minutes.
• Then, rinse it off with water.
2. Combat signs of ageing by using witch hazel
It is an astringent compound and contains tannins which work like magic to fight against the signs of ageing like wrinkles, lines etc.
• Witch hazel- 3 to 4 drops
• Green tea- 1 teaspoon
• In a small bowl mix witch hazel and green tea.
• After that smear it on your forehead.
• Now, let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Then, rinse off with cold water.
3. Use Calendula florets to combat free radicals
This amazing herb is very effective in treating free radicals that cause wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
• Calendula florets- 1 teaspoon
• Coconut oil- 2 teaspoons
• Take a small bowl and mix coconut oil with calendula florets.
• After that apply this mix on your forehead.
• And let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Later, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. Use papaya pulp to treat creases
This fruit is enriched with an enzyme called papain which is very helpful in reducing the signs of ageing by reducing the creases.
• Papaya pulp- 1 tablespoon
• Extract some papaya juice.
• Now, apply it on your forehead.
• Then, let it stay for few minutes.
• Later, rinse it off with cold water.
5. Use olive oil to get rid of forehead wrinkles
It contains high content of antioxidants and vitamin E which is very helpful in reducing forehead wrinkles.
• Olive oil- 1 teaspoon
• Take a teaspoon of oil in your palms.
• Now, massage it on your forehead.
• Then, leave it overnight.
• Next morning, wash it off with cold water.
6. Use pineapple juice to fade away wrinkles
This fruit contains vitamins and bromelain which is very effective in treating the creases.
• Pineapple juice
• First, extract some fresh pineapple juice.
• Now, dip a cotton ball in the juice.
• Then, apply it on your forehead.
• Let the juice sit for 10 minutes.
• After that, rinse off with lukewarm water.
7. Orange peel powder pack for treating wrinkles
This citrus pack is very effective in treating creases that also reduces wrinkles on forehead.
• Orange peel powder- 1 teaspoon
• Rose water- 1 teaspoon
• In a small bowl mix rose water with orange peel powder.
• Now, apply this mix on your forehead.
• Then, let it sit for 15 minutes.
• Later, wash it off with warm water.