If you are the one who love Nutella and don’t want to miss even an inch of the sticking Nutella, then this recipe is perfect for you. So, all the Nutella lovers out there, we present to you an amazing and super quick recipe of hot chocolate made out of Nutella. This delicious drink when served with fresh cream and chocolate powder, tastes divine.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of Nutella hot chocolate.
Ingredients needed for Nutella hot chocolate:
• Milk- 1 1/2 cup
• Nutella- 4 tablespoons
• Fresh cream- 1/2 cup
• Chocolate powder- 1 teaspoon
Also read: Tea Special: How to Make Apple Tea at Home
Now, how to prepare Nutella hot chocolate:
• First, take a deep bottomed pan and boil 1/2 cup of milk on a medium flame.
• Now, add the nutella and whisk the milk till both the ingredients blend nicely.
• Then, wait till the nutella is dissolved properly.
• After that add the remaining milk and let the milk simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
• Don’t forget to stir the mixture regularly.
• Mix the milk till it converts into a foamy mixture.
• After that, turn off the flame.
• Now, pour the milk into a tall glass.
• Then, add a scoop of fresh cream on top of it.
• Garnish it with chocolate powder dust.
• Your Nutella hot chocolate is ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- make hot chocolate at home (8)