Our hair needs to be nourished just like our skin does. Without proper nutrients, you won’t be able to get strong and healthy hair. While eating healthy foods can boost your mane’s health, oiling is equally necessary for your hair.
Youths are always in a race to catch the bus to their college or office, which never leaves any time with them to oil their hair. Plus, many youngsters consider it very tacky to slick oil in their hair. It is true that we can’t leave our house with our oily hair. But we can definitely apply some oil on the weekends, at least. Or can’t we?
But the question arises here, how often should you oil your hair? Just like our hair are different in types, oiling schedule is different as well. We are not asking you to oil your hair daily, as it will attract dirt and pollution to your scalp. So you need to oil your hair over the weekends when you don’t have to leave your house as often.
1. Dry Hair: If you have dry hair, then you can oil your hair regularly. If you can’t oil your hair regularly, then you can apply the oil to your scalp for at least 2-3 times a week. You can pick castor or olive oil for deep conditioning.
2. Oily Hair: Oiling your hair would make them feel even oilier and flat. You can oil your hair for once a week. Oil your hair at the night and wash it in the morning. You should avoid heavy oils like castor or olive oil.
3. Normal Hair: You can use extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil for your hair. Blessed you are to have normal hair, as you have to face lesser hair related problems. You can oil your hair for 2 times a week.
4. Keep the Oil Overnight: The best results from oiling can be obtained by keeping the oil overnight. Massage your scalp in the night and wash it in the morning. You can wrap your head with a towel and sleep. Shampoo your hair the next morning.
5. Hot Oil Massage: Heat the oil to lukewarm before applying it to your scalp. This helps the oil to get deeper within the scalp. Do this at least once a week.
6. Don’t Rub Your Scalp: Many people have this habit of rubbing their palms over their scalp to oil them. But this will only cause more Hair fall. Massage your scalp gently using your fingertips.
Try these tips and you won’t have a bad hair day ever.
Incoming search terms:
- hoe many times in a week we should do oil massage in hairs (1)
- in a week oiling applying how many times (1)
- In a week how many times should i massage my scalp from oil (1)
- how often a week should i do hair oil masssage (1)
- how much oil in hair within a week (1)
- how many times we should oil hair in a week (1)
- how many times should we apply hair oil (1)
- how many times should i oil my hair in a week (1)
- how many times one needs to oil their hair (1)
- how many times oiling necessary in week (1)