A finger-licking good chicken recipe is the ultimate appetizer for any house party or a small get-together, which is easy to cook and is not required in large quantity as well.
This delicious and juicy crispy fried curry chicken recipe is not only easy to make but will also make you the best host for all the parties.
Also read: Chicken Chettinad Recipe
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 35 MINUTES + MARINATION TIME
• 4 length-wise cut Chicken Breasts
• 1 tablespoon of Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
• 1 teaspoon Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
• 2 tablespoons of Ginger-Garlic Paste
• 1 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder
• 1 teaspoon of Dhaniya Powder
• 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
• 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
• Juice of 1 Lemon
• 4 roughly chopped Garlic Cloves
• 5 stems of Curry Leaves
• ½ cup of Refined Flour
• ½ cup of Rice Flour
• 1 cup of Soda
• 250 mil of Oil
• 100 grams of Mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon of Tomato Puree
• 1 stem of Fresh Coriander
• Salt as per taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Take a deep bowl and pour a ½ teaspoon of saunf, jeera, red chili powder, turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, black pepper powder each, and also add ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice and chicken breasts. Mix well all the ingredients to get them coated well enough over the chicken breasts.
2. Now add curry leaves and half the chopped garlic into it.
3. Then set aside the chicken for margination and cover it properly, for 2-3 hours.
For The Batter:
1. Take a medium-sized bowl and pour rice flour and refined in it and mix well.
2. Now add the remaining red chili powder, turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, salt, saunf and jeera into the flour mixture, and mix well.
3. Then add soda and stir the mixture to form a thick batter.
Frying the chicken:
1. Take a deep-frying pan and pour oil in it, enough for the chicken pieces to dip in completely, and turn on the flame on high to heat the oil.
2. Now take the marinated chicken and dip each piece into the batter and fry it until it turns golden brown and crispy.
3. Take a paper towel to soak the excess oil.
For The Dip:
1. Take mayonnaise, remaining chopped garlic, black pepper, chopped coriander leaves and tomato puree and whip them well.
2. Your dip is ready to be served with your crispy fried curry chicken.