If you feel like you’re wasting your money every few months to get a haircut, then this article is just for you. Sometimes, after a visit to a salon, I feel like I could have done a better job on my hair than the stylist did. So if you don’t want to spend a bomb on your haircut then you can trust your own hands and learn how to cut your own hair at home. And after all, they are your hair, you know it better which style you want on your head.
So for cutting your hair at home, you’ll need:
- Spray Bottle
But before you begin, make sure that your hair is semi-wet. Not dripping wet. Semi-wet hair makes it easier to cut your hair. Shampoo your hair before cutting them. oily hair can land you up in a messy haircut.
Here are two easy hairstyles if you want to know how to cut your own hair.
How to Cut Bangs Yourself?
- Tie a low ponytail so that your hair out of your face. Take out some strands from your hairline. Flatten them with a comb.
- Pull your hair down to the point where you want your bangs to reach. Hold the scissors vertically and cut your hair from just below your comb. Begin from the middle and move towards left.
- Then start again from the centre and move towards the right.
- Now cut the outer edges of your bangs. Tilt your scissors at a 45-degree angle and then cut the outer edges of your bangs.
- Flatten your bangs with your fingers to make sure that they are even.
How to Cut Your Hair in Layers at Home?
- Semi-wet your hair with a spray bottle and untangle them.
- Collect the hair from your crown and secure it with a rubber band.
- Tie another rubber band on your ponytail just 2 inches above the end of your hair.
- Cut off the end of the ponytail. You can ask someone to hold the ponytail to prevent the loosening. Cut just below the second rubber band.
- Remove the rubber bands and shake your hair.
Incoming search terms:
- how to cut your own hair in layers step by step with pictures (32)
- how to cut your own hair (16)
- how to cut hair in layers step by step (12)
- how to cut hair in layers step by step with pictures (7)
- how cut hair of land (1)
- how to cut hair at home layers (1)
- how to cut your hair in layers (1)
- how to cut your own hair in layers step by step (1)