Raksha Bandhan is a festival to celebrate the unbreakable bond of brother and sister and during this festival, sweets play a very important role. So, for adding more sweetness to your sibling bond celebration, we have bought you guys a special recipe of Badami Besan Ke Ladoo that you can easily prepare at home. This recipe is made by roasting gram flour with ghee and with almonds on the top which makes it more appetizing.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of Badami Besan Ke Ladoo.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 1/2 hour
Ingredients needed to make Besan Ke Ladoo:
• Gram flour- 4 cups
• Ghee- 2 cups
• Cardamom powder- 1/2 teaspoon
• Sugar (powder)- 2 cups
• Almonds (Badam)- 20-25
Also read: RAKHI SPECIAL: How To Make Keasri Sandesh
Now, how to make Besan ke Ladoo:
• First, take a pan and heat ghee.
• Now, add gram flour to it and roast it for 10 minutes.
• Then, add cardamom powder and mix it well with gram flour.
• After that transfer the roasted gram flour to another bowl and let it cool.
• In the meantime, crush almonds.
• Now, add the crushed almonds and sugar to the gram flour.
• Then, mix all the ingredients well.
• After that make small ladoos.
• And your Besan Ke Ladoo is ready to be served.