If you hate going out to eat fries, then we have a quick solution for you. Aren’t you tired of eating the same old types of fries at the outlets? We’re going to tell you a simple recipe to prepare tasty garlic cheese fries. Note down the recipe quickly. But before that, I would like to remind you to have the fries in moderation if you’re trying to lose weight.
Also Read: How to Make Cheese Nachos
2-3 medium sized potatoes, cut into 1/4th-inch strips like French fries.
2 tsp olive oil or refined oil
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp. butter
8 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
Also Read: How to Make: Tangy Mexican Tomato Salsa
How to Prepare Garlic Cheese Fries?
1. Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Take a zip pouch and put the potatoes slices into it. Add the oil and toss the bag well to coat the fries with oil properly.
3. Put the potatoes in a single layer on a parchment paper. Sprinkle the salt over it. Now bake the fries in the oven at 450 degrees for about 25 minutes till the potatoes are moderately brown.
4. Now meanwhile, heat a hard-bottomed pan. Add the butter to the pan and add the minced garlic to it. Cook it for 5 minutes. Stir it continuously to avoid charring of garlic. Now add the baked fries and parsley to the butter mixture. Toss it to mix the butter with fries.
5. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of it. Serve it hot with sauce.