Hair fall is one of the biggest nightmares for a lot of people, which involves both men and women. There are a lot of factors that can be blamed for the same such as your genes, lifestyle, external factors such as pollution and cleanliness as well as your diet and nutrition. But thankfully there are several home remedies which work just fine in order to reduce the hair fall as well as improving the hair growth. Below we have made a compilation of the home remedies which can be used to reduce the hair fall to a great extent.
1. Onion juice- Our hair is made up of keratin and Sulphur plays a major role in keeping the hair intact to the scalp. Onions are very rich in Sulphur and thus can be very useful in reducing the hair fall to a great extent. Many people swear by this remedy for reducing their hair fall.
- Depending on the length of your hair take 2-3 onions.
- Peel the onions and grind them in the food processor. Extract the juice from the onions and collect it in a bowl.
- Now with the help of a cotton ball apply the juice all over your scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy once a week or every other week.
2. Potato juice- The main reason that leads to hair fall is the lack of vitamin A. B and C. in order to reduce the hair fall you need to add back these nutrients to the hair. Potatoes are very rich in vitamin B6 and C, and thus, can really help in getting a hold over your hair fall.
- Depending on the length of your hair take 2-3 raw potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes and grate them.
- Squeeze the pulp and extract the juice in a bowl.
- Apply the juice all over your scalp with a cotton ball.
- Leave it to get soaked in the scalp for at least 30 minutes and then wash your hair with plain water.
- Repeat this remedy once a week for visible results.
3. Garlic- Again, just as onion garlic too is rich in selenium and Sulphur and thus help in strengthening the roots of your hair as well as increase the hair growth speed considerably.
- Peel 8-10 garlic cloves and pass them through a garlic press to extract the juice from them.
- Apply this garlic juice with your fingers on your scalp and massage it really well.
- Leave it on your scalp for 20 minutes and then wash it off with water.
4. Coriander leaves- Coriander leaves are packed with iron and vitamin C, which eliminates free radicals from the scalp which prohibit the hair growth. Regular application of coriander juice may reduce hair fall, bald patches and thinning of hair.
- Grind a few handful of coriander leaves with some water in a mixer.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it on for an hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo after 1 hour.
- You can repeat this remedy 2 times a week for best results.
5. Carrot juice- In order to reap the benefits of hair growth with the help of carrot juice you need to drink it instead of applying it on your scalp. Carrot juice is loaded with beta-carotene which adds to the shine of the hair and strengthens the hair follicles. Along with that, it is also an amazing source of vitamin C which improves the blood flow to the scalp and thus improving the hair growth. Also, it is a very healthy option to start your day with.
Incoming search terms:
- vegetable juice for hair growth and complexion (1)