Who likes the raccoon eyes? The dark circles sabotaged even the perfectly done eye makeup. Although there are many colour corrector and concealers now available with the cosmetic industry. But in the long run, it is better to eliminate the dark circles once and for all.
There are more than one causes of dark circles. Stress, poor diet, excessive usage of gadgets, sun, etc. are some of the reasons why people get panda eyes. Plus, as we progress in our age, our skin starts losing elasticity which is the primary reason why we get wrinkles around our eyes. If you want to reverse the effects of ageing and poor lifestyle on your eyes, then we have a very useful ingredient for you- Castor Oil.
Benefits of Castor Oil for Dark Circles
You can use castor oil topically near your eyes to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. The other benefits are:
- It works as a natural and effective eye cream. It will hydrate your skin and prevent wrinkles.
- The antioxidants in the castor oil prevent the damage of collagen fibres by the free radicals.
- It prevents all the impurities to enter the eyes. Plus, it keeps your skin clean and fresh.
- It heals the infections and inflammation in the eye region.
- It boosts the production of elastin and collagen.
- It is anti-microbial and anti-fungal in nature.
So, attributed to these properties, I advise every woman to use Castor oil in her skincare regime. It costs very less and the benefits are much more compared to other costly facial oils. Let’s see how you can use castor oil to reduce dark circles.
How to Use Castor Oil for Dark Circles?
There are many ways to use castor oil for dark circles. Let’s have a look at some.
1. Apply the Castor Oil Directly
After washing your face, massage few drops of castor oil in your skin. concentrate more on your dark circles. Massage it gently using your ring finger for 2-3 minutes. Let the oil stay for the whole night. Do this every night before going to bed.
2. Castor Oil and Milk
Whip 1 teaspoon of castor oil in 1 teaspoon of milk till they are blended well. Massage this mixture on your under-eye region. Leave it for an hour. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. You can let it stay overnight as well. Do this every night before going to bed. You’ll surely see the results.
Also Read: Can Castor Oil Cause Weight Loss?
3. Castor Oil & Almond Oil
Mix some castor oil with almond oil. Massage this mixture of oil gently in your skin. You can use it for your entire face if you have dry skin. Stick to the eyelids only if you have oily skin. Use your ring fingers to massage it gently. Keep the oil for a night. Use it daily. You can mix equal portions of almond oil and castor oil and store it in an air-tight container for future use.
4. Castor Oil & Coconut Oil
Mix equal quantities of castor oil and coconut oil. Apply this mixture on your dark circles. Massage it on the upper eyelids as well. Leave it overnight. Do this religiously every night for best results. The combined benefits of castor oil and coconut oil will improve the blood circulation in the skin and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Also Read: 6 Incredible Benefits of Castor Oil for Eyes
Incoming search terms:
- castor oil for dark circles (11)
- about how long does it take for castor oil to heal bags under your eyes (1)
- nariyal badam olive or castor oil mila k lgane se dark circle dur hote h ki nhi (1)
- if castrol oil reduce the dark circles? (1)
- how to remove scar and blemishes and black spots using castor oil (1)
- how many days it take to cure under eye wrinkles with castor oil (1)
- how long castor oil take for removing dark circles (1)
- does castor oil remove dark eye cirvle? (1)
- does castor oil helps in dark (1)
- castor oil for dark private parts (1)