4th November 2017 has been listed as an important day for all of us as India enters Guinness World Records by cooking 918 kg khichdi at the World Food India event.
The dish was prepared by the team of 50 members which was led by the celebrity chef, Sanjeev Kapoor. The contents of the dish included 125 kg rice, 20 kg vegetables, 6.5 kg salt, 45 kg moong dal and several kilograms of other spices and ingredients. Even Baba Ramdev, the yoga guru, took part in this event and added tadka to the dish by preparing it in a giant wok, which weighed around 1200 kg. He also discussed the various benefits of eating khichdi.
As per the sources, at least 500 kg dish was required to enter the world record. But the team banged it as India enters Guinness World Records in style. Even the Food Processing Minister, Harsimrat Kaur Badal said, “It is a food which is full of nutrients and symbolizes the unity and diversity of our country”.
The khichdi was later distributed by Akshaya Patra Foundation to the orphans and Gurudwara for around 60,000 people.
The officials from Guinness World Records witnessed this remarkable achievement of India on the auspicious day of Gurupurab.
Incoming search terms:
- best exercise to reduce breast fat khoobsurti (3)
- does pushups really helps to reduce the size of breast (3)
- how to improve ur breast as soon as possible (3)
- how to increase the size of the bobs (3)
- how to reduce breast size yoga exercise (3)
- increase hight ln one year (3)
- top exercise to reduce breast size (3)