Crispy fried vegetable dish is an Indo-Chinese platter that tops almost every Indian restaurant. Bursting with flavors, loaded with sauces and spices, and to top it off, it is full of nutritional vegetables. A perfect combination of health and taste in one dish.
This dish is favorite for almost everyone, from kids to the adults, served mostly as starters in restaurants and parties or weddings too. Juicy and delightful vegetables sautéed in varied sauces, also make an amazing lunch dish for your kids.
Also read: Crispy Chilli Chicken Recipe
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
• ½ cup of Baby Corn
• 1/3 cup of chopped Carrots
• 1/3 cup of Corn Flour
• ½ cup of chopped Broccoli
• ¼ cup of Rice Flour
• ½ cup of chopped Mushrooms
• Salt as per the requirement
• 2 pinches of Black Pepper Powder
• 1 teaspoon of crushed to paste Garlic
• 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
• 1 cup of Refined Oil
• ½ teaspoon of Ginger paste
• 1 handful of chopped Spring Onions, for garnishing
• ¼ cup of chopped Onion
• 1/3 cup of All-Purpose Flour
• 1 teaspoon of chopped Celery
Also read: Malai Kofta Recipe
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Take a large and deep bowl and pour corn flour, rice flour and all-purpose flour. Mix them well together.
2. Then add water, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste and pepper powder to it and mix well again. Keep it thick batter like consistency.
3. Now take all the vegetables and add them into the batter. Mix them so that all and each vegetable is coated well with the batter.
4. Add water and flour if needed. Also, adjust the pepper and salt as per the requirement.
5. Now take a pan and pour oil in it. Turn on the medium-high flame to heat the oil.
6. Then, fry the vegetables, a spoonful at a time, until they are all golden-brown.
7. Now take a frying pan and put it on high flame. Transfer all the fried vegetables in it and then pour the soy sauce and schezwan sauce (optional) over the veggies.
8. Stir fry well, and then add chopped spring onions.
9. Take off from the heat and serve hot alongside ketchup or green chili sauce.
Incoming search terms:
- how to increase the height in 1 month (3)
- increases heights (3)
- masoor dal with beauty tips (3)
- which vitamin lack to creat a black spots in skin (3)
- kalonji seeds for skin whitening (2)
- Chinese tadka to veggies (1)