Are you also a big fan of Italian cuisine? Then, you must try this recipe of Italian baby potatoes. This Italian delicacy is made with baby potatoes, butter, cheese, black pepper, and cream. And the best part about this dish, very simple to prepare and less time-consuming. And you can also prepare this dish for the side servings during family occasions and parties.
So, let’s get started with the recipe for Italian baby potatoes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Ingredients needed for Italian baby potatoes:
• Small potatoes- 3 cups (with skin)
• Chili flakes- 2 teaspoons
• Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
• Butter- 3 tablespoons
• Cheese cubes (grated)- 1/2 cup
• Black pepper (grounded)- 1 teaspoon
• Cream- 1 cup
• Oregano- 1 teaspoon
• Water- as per requirement
Now, how to prepare Italian baby potatoes:
• First, wash the potatoes and transfer it to cooker.
• Now, add enough water to it.
• Then, cook it till 3 whistles.
• After that, cut the potatoes into small pieces.
• Take a non-stick pan and add butter to it.
• Heat it on medium flame.
• Now, add the chopped potatoes in the pan.
• Then, sauté them till they get crisp and brown in colour.
• Add salt to the potatoes and mix it well.
• After 1 minute add chili flakes with grated cheese, cream, pepper and oregano.
• Mix all the ingredients well till the cheese starts to melt.
• Now, cook it for another 2 minutes and make sure the potatoes are well covered with the cheese and other ingredients.
• Then, transfer it to another bowl.
• And your Italian baby potatoes is ready to be served.