What are breasts? They are fatty tissue situated right over top of the pectoral muscles. It is also the epitome of a woman’s body. A perfect breast in a woman’s body is the one which always look upright and firm even without a bra. We have some of the easy exercise regimen for you with which you can have that flawless breast shape.
Take a look below:
1. Chest Squeeze exercise with a Medicine Ball
This is an excellent exercise that should be done at the beginning of any other exercise. This one gives proper management to your chest and shoulder muscles. Even when you are tired you can do this exercise as it makes you feel relieved.
- Sit on a chair with your back straight. Make sure that your stomach is tightened up.
- Grab a medicine ball up to your chest level. Squeeze the ball to contract your chest muscles.
- While pressing it gently, slowly straighten your arms out taking the ball out in front of you. Take the ball out in front of you until your arms are straight.
- Maintain the constant pressure on the ball while stretching out the ball.
- Then again go back to your starting position. Repeat this for 10 times. Do 1-3 sets of this exercise with 10 reps in each set.
There is no other exercise as effective as this push up if you have to make your breasts firmer. Not only that it gives a balanced relief to your back and core muscles.
- Lie down on your stomach with your hands placed on the ground jut besides your armpits. Using your arm push yourself up from the ground.
- Keep your stomach tightened up while lifting yourself up. Then again bring your chest back to the ground. Repeat this for 10 to 20 times.
- You can also get a flatter tummy with push-ups.
3. The T-Plank
This is also known to be front plank and it not only stiffens the stomach region but it also fortifies your chest, arms, back, glutes and legs too. By building strength in these areas, you can do wonders to your body if maintained properly.
- Keep up your body as in a push-up position. Keep your legs hips width apart to offer your body more support.
- Hold dumbbells in both of your hands. Lift your right arm while holding the weight up.
- Stretch both of your arms to make a ‘T’ shape with your body. hold the position for 10 seconds.
- Come back to your original position and then stretch out your left hand holding the weight.
4. Bench Press
Bench pressing is a bit tough but one of the greatest exercise that can help your breasts seem to be somewhat boosted due to the firming of the pectoral muscles.
- Lie on a bench with your face towards the ceiling. You can use a Swiss ball in place of a bench. Take a dumbbell in each hand and stretch your arms out.
- Lower down the dumbbells till the reach the sides of your chest.
- Stretch your arms out again to the initial positions. Repeat this for 10 times.