The T-zone, and Delhiites, it’s not the t zone of Select City Walk!! It’s for those with combination skin, who find it difficult to determine which skin type they really possess!!
The T Zone is a particularly vulnerable area of your facial skin as this region is highly susceptible to not only wrinkles, but also breakout, including acne and pimples.
What is T-zone?
T-zone is the area of your face i.e. chin, nose, forehead and the area circling the mouth. This area is known as T-zone because it’s shaped like the Roman letter “T”. The region is mostly found to be oilier because it is endowed with a higher number of oil glands than the rest of the face and thus remains sensitive to break-outs, clogged pores and irritation due to sun exposure.
Don’t get beguiled by the soft shine in this area. It’s the grease that attracts more dirt and grime! The skin is greasy than say cheeks, that’s why it is called a combination skin which is in fact a very common phenomena. Thus, it’s important to have a balanced approach to all skin areas by furnishing different treatment to different regions of the face.
How to take care of the T- Zone?
The so called T-zone requires special treatment due. As the area is graced with excess oil, acne, black heads, this area is particularly visible afflicted or not afflicted with various skin problems. But with proper care and right methods one can diminish the affected portion of the T-zone and eliminate the chances of things getting worse. Here’s the some of the things that you can do:
1. Use the right cleanser: Dealing with excess oil can be tricky. And specifically for the T-region, you will need a cleanser specially meant for the area. In such a case, a gel based cleanser will work best that will eliminate oil from the skin pores.
2. Make use of Pore Strips: These Pore strips provide an excellent way to clean out the pores. These strips work best for those with blackheads.
4. Toner- Remember to use a toner after you removes the strip. It helps shrink the pores.
3. Remember to use Oil Blotting sheet for the area: Oil blotting sheets are an excellent way to remove the excess shine off the area. These provide instant refreshment to your face and can be easily tucked anywhere inside your handbag.
You can also try this product.
Try these. If you have any more ideas to share, feel free to comment. I will wait for your response readers!
Incoming search terms:
- how to get rid of dark t zone (2)
- how to whiten my t zone area of face natural remedy (2)
- how to get rid from t zone darkness (1)
- what is the t zone on the face (1)
- tzone skin (1)
- t zone is darker (1)
- t zone face care in hindi (1)
- t zone face (1)
- t zone area (1)
- t zone (1)