Lemon fudge recipe is a very simple dish that can add an interesting twist to your regular fudge. This easy dessert is made with creme, condensed milk, white chocolate and lemon essence which not only looks amazing but also provides a tangy and refreshing flavor to your taste buds. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with family and friends.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 43 minutes
Ingredients needed for lemon fudge:
- Marshmallow creme- 1 1/3rd cup
- Condensed milk- 1 1/3 cup
- Lemon essence- 2 teaspoons
- Butter- 10 tablespoons + 2 1/2 teaspoons
- White chocolate (melted)- 550 grams
Now, how to make lemon fudge:
- First, take a 9 inches square pan and cover it with foil paper.
- Now, grease the foil paper with 2 1/2 teaspoons of butter and keep it aside.
- In the meantime heat a large saucepan over medium flame.
- Then, add 6 tablespoons of butter to it.
- Once the butter turns into liquid add melted white chocolate to it.
- After that add condensed milk to it and stir.
- Now, add lemon essence and marshmallow creme to it.
- Then, cook it for 4 to 5 minutes till you get a smooth consistency.
- After that turn off the flame and keep the mixture aside.
- Now, pour the mixture into the pan that you prepared earlier.
- Then, keep it aside for a while till it turns firm.
- Once the fudge is set, cut the fudges into square-shaped pieces and refrigerate.
- And your lemon fudge is ready to be served.