Here is how to make Rabri with such a simple recipe. Sweet is something that everyone loves to have after lunch and dinner. And the funniest thing even after eating heavy we always manage to make space for sweets like Rabri in our stomach. To satisfy our taste buds there are many sweets available in the market but most of them are not of good quality and harm our health. But now, you can make amazing tasty sweet at home without the hassle. Try this super easy rabri recipe and treat your taste buds.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of yummy rabri that you can prepare at home easily.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
• Milk- 2 litres
• Green Cardamom- 1 teaspoon
• Rose water- 4 to 5 drops
• Sugar- 1/2 cup
• Saffron – 5 to 6 strands
• Khoya- 100g
Now, how to make rabri:
• Pour milk into a pan and boil it on a low flame. And continue doing this till it reduces to half.
• Now, grate khoya and add it the milk. Make sure there are no lumps.
• Stir the milk continuously on a low flame to avoid sticking.
• Later, add sugar and cardamom powder in the milk and stir it till the sugar gets dissolved.
• Once you see thick consistency of the milk turn off the flame.
• Now, take a small bowl and mix 2 tablespoons of milk with saffron and pour this mix on rabri.
• You can also add few drops of rose water to the rabri.
• Later garnish it with chopped nuts of your choice.
• And refrigerate it till it gets cool.
Your yummy homemade rabri is ready to be served.
Rabri is a classic Indian sweet which is thick, creamy residue obtained from boiling the milk. It is often made during the festivals and functions.
So, what you are waiting for try out this super easy and tasty recipe of rabri and treat your family and friends.
Incoming search terms:
- rampal singh rahul chudhary rabaddi player father photo (1)