We all see those celebrity selfies and wish we had the skin like they have. We want to flaunt our flawless skin just like Alia Bhatt does in her no-makeup selfies. We rely heavily on the beauty products to get the dream like look. Instead, we should be looking into our kitchen itself. For those who have sensitive skins, they should stick to the natural things for their skin. Want to know a shortcut to get soft and glowing skin?
We’re going to tell you how to make a skin toner at home to get the soft and glowing skin just like celebrities. Fret not! It is not going to be difficult. The ingredients are easily found in your kitchen.
- Lemon Juice
Here’s how you can make it
- Soak 2-3 tablespoon of rice in water overnight. You can use warm water to soak the rice.
- Strain the water and 2-3 tablespoon of lemon juice to the rice water. Stir the mixture well.
- Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for cooling it down.
- Every time you wash your face. Wipe it on your face after drying your face just like you use your regular toner.
- Keep it for 2 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Apply a moisturizer on your face.
Do this twice daily after washing your face for best results. This toner is best for those with oily skin. The rice water absorbs the excess oil from the face and tightens the pore. It also makes your skin radiant. Try this DIY recipe and share your experience with us.
Incoming search terms:
- face ke bal htane ke upaye or kale ghare dag (2)