Exfoliation or scrubbing is the very important part of the beauty regime as it keeps your skin healthy, smooth and glowing. With the time there are chances that your skin can become dry and dull so, at that time, exfoliating the skin becomes very important. This simple beauty routine can clear up your pores, dead skin cells and other skin related problems.So, here in this article, we have shared some natural face scrubs for glowing skin that you must try at home.
1. Olive oil and sea salt scrub for removing dead skin
Olive oil is considered as one of the best oils for various beauty treatments. Whereas sea salt contains vital minerals which help in exfoliating the skin and gently removing the dead skin cells.
• Take a bowl, and mix 1 cup of sea salt with 1 cup of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
• Now, mix all the ingredients properly.
• Then, apply the mixture to your face.
• After that massage it for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Later, rinse off your face with warm water.
Use this remedy 2 times in a week to get best results.
2. Sugar and tomato scrub for preventing acne
Tomatoes are considered as one of the best ingredients for improving the state of your skin as they contain a high amount of lycopene which improves the complexion of the skin naturally. It also is known as a natural sunscreen which can brighten your dull skin. Plus, it is also rich in vitamin C, A and also contain antioxidant properties that can prevent the occurrence of acne and other skin related problems.
• First, cut one tomato into thin slices.
• Now, dip a tomato slice in sugar.
• Then, rub it on your face in circular motions.
• After that massage your skin with it for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Later, rinse off your skin with normal water.
Use this scrub twice a week to get best results.
Also read: 5 Ways To Naturally Whiten Skin At Home
3. Milk cream and walnut scrub for smooth skin
Milk cream contains a high amount of lactic acid that can add a glow to your dull skin naturally. And the hydrating properties present in the milk cream helps in locking the natural moisture of your skin. Whereas walnuts are loaded with vital vitamins like E and B which nourishes your skin deeply and also acts as a natural antioxidant.
• First, smash a handful of walnuts and form a smooth paste.
• Now, add a cup of milk to the walnut paste.
• Mix them properly.
• Then, apply the paste to your face and massage for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Later, wash off your face with tepid water.
Use this scrub 2 to 3 times a week to get a glowing and smooth skin.
4. Sugar and olive oil scrub for glowing skin
Sugar is a natural humectant which contains glycolic acid that helps in making your skin look fresh and younger. The glycolic acid present in it also helps in treating aging and sun damaged skin. On the other hand, olive oil is loaded with the benefits of natural antioxidants that can treat your damaged skin cells. Thus, keeping your skin moisturized.
• Take a bowl, and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to it.
• Now, add a half cup of sugar to the oil.
• Then, apply the scrub to your face and massage in a circular motion.
• Repeat this for 2 to 3 minutes.
• After that wash off your skin with warm water.
Use this scrub two times in a week for glowing skin.
5. Coconut oil and coffee scrub for healthy skin
Coconut oil contains a high amount of vitamin E which can make your skin healthy, smooth and soft. And coffee is loaded with rich antioxidants that can protect your skin from the damage.
• Take a bowl and mix 2 tablespoons of grounded coffee with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
• Now, apply the scrub to your face.
• Then, massage your skin with it for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Later, rinse off your skin with tepid water.
Use this scrub twice a week for flawless skin.
6. Banana and sugar scrub for removing dead skin cells
Banana is a fruit which contains rich amount of vitamin B, E and A, and potassium which can naturally moisturize your skin by making it smooth and soft. And sugar acts as a natural exfoliator that can gently remove the dead skin cells from your skin.
• First, take a ripe banana and mash it.
• Now, add 3 tablespoons of sugar to it.
• Then, mix them properly.
• Apply the scrub to your face and massage in circular motion.
• Repeat it for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Later, rinse off your skin with tepid water.
Use this scrub twice a week to get beautiful skin.
So, these were the few face scrubs for glowing skin.
Incoming search terms:
- beast Madison for brast increz (6)
- how to get big boobs fast (5)
- chicken gunia home treatment (3)
- ways to increase boob size (3)
- methi hear (3)
- mehndi ki design dekhna (3)
- how to increase the size of beast (3)
- how to increase height quickly after 18 (3)
- how to improve boobs in telugu (3)
- what can do for big boobs (3)