Facial sprays are a great way to keep your skincare ready on the go. There are enriched active ingredients which get into the skin really quickly and instantly brighten up the skin. Though there are a lot of amazing facial mist available in the market but nothing could beat an all-natural facial spray made at home by yourself. So here are some of the best natural face spray recipes for glowing skin.
Also Read: How To Use Raw Milk To Get Glowing Skin
1. Rose water, cucumber and aloe vera- In a blender combine 1 peeled cucumber, 1 tsp. aloe vera gel, ½ a tsp. lemon juice, ½ cup rose water and ½ cup distilled water. Blend the ingredients really well. pass the mixture through a fine sieve or a muslin cloth. Discard the solids and transfer the liquid to a clean spray bottle. Your refreshing face mist is ready.
2. Rose water and camphor- Add some good quality powdered camphor to a bottle of rose water. Shake it really well and transfer it to a spray bottle. Your soothing facial mist is ready to be used.
3. Chamomile tea- Chamomile tea is a great ingredient to bring your dull skin back to life again. For this recipe, you need to steep a tea bag of chamomile tea in 100 ml of hot water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove the tea bag and allow the tea to cool down. Transfer the tea to a spray bottle and use it as and when required.
4. Green tea- Green tea also works wonders for the skin, especially skin which is dull and dry. This facial spray is also very easy to prepare just as the chamomile tea one. All you have to do is steep a tea bag of green tea in 100 ml of boiling water for 5 minutes. Allow it to cool and then transfer it to a spray bottle before using it.
5. Lavender- Lavender is a great ingredient to be used on the skin as it hydrates it and adds several other benefits to the skin. combine 5 drops of lavender essential oil with ½ cup distilled water and ½ cup witch hazel. Transfer the concoction to a spray bottle and shake well before using it.
Also Read: Choose Sesame Oil For A Glowing Skin
6. Neem- Neem is a well-known ingredient in almost every Indian household. It is known for its medicinal properties especially for treating skin related conditions. To make the neem facial spray boil a handful of clean neem leaves in 2 cups of water. Allow the mixture to cool down. Strain it and store it in a spray bottle. Use as and when required.
7. Apple cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar is one of those wonder ingredients which is used for treating hundreds of ailments. Apart from the health benefits, it is also a great ingredient to be used on your skin as well. For making the apple cider vinegar face spray you need to combine one part of the ACV with 2 parts of distilled water and that’s it. Your all natural ACV face spray is ready to be used.
Also Read: Use These Face Masks for Glowing Skin
Incoming search terms:
- spray for beauty (3)
- face glowing spray (2)
- glowing spray for face (2)
- beauti product face glow spery (1)
- how to make skin shiny spray at home (1)
- natural face freshness spray (1)
- natural spray for skin for glow (1)
- skin glow sprays (1)
- summer glowing liquid spray for face (1)
- homemade natural facial spray (1)