Pepper paneer tikka recipe is a very delicious in taste and you can easily prepare this dish for the special occasions like get-togethers and kitty parties. So, try out this yummy recipe at home to tantalize your taste buds with this amazing vegetarian dish.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for pepper paneer tikka recipe:
- Paneer- 400 grams
- Garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste- 1 teaspoon
- Oil- 2 tablespoons
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Black pepper- 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice- 2 teaspoon
- Yogurt- 200 grams
- Garam masala powder- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Paprika- 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour- 2 tablespoons
- Bread crumbs- 1/2 cup
Now, how to make pepper paneer tikka:
- First, cut the paneer into bite-sized cubes and place them in a separate bowl.
- Now, take small bowl to prepare the marinade.
- Then, add garlic paste, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, ginger paste, yogurt, and salt.
- After that add oil, paprika, lemon juice and garam masala to the bowl.
- Now, blend all the ingredients well.
- Then, pour the marinade mixture over the paneer cubes and coat them nicely by tossing the bowl gently.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- After one hour, remove the paneer from the refrigerator and keep it aside for an hour.
- Once the paneer cubes are ready to grill, heat the barbecue to medium high.
- In the meantime, soak the bamboo skewers in cold water for 15 minutes.
- After that thread the paneer to the bamboo skewers.
- Now, take a flat plate and mix breadcrumbs, all-purpose flour and 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Then, roll each skewer in the prepared mixture and coat them nicely.
- After that place the skewer over the grill and cook covered till they turn crisp and brown in color for about 7 minutes.
- Once cooked, place them in a separate plate and serve hot with lemon wedges.
- And your pepper paneer tikka is ready.