Dark circle under the eyes are the worst nightmare for many women. It is something that can kill the charm and charisma of our overall personality. No matter what you wear, how nicely you get prepared for a special occasion this one thing continuously clicks in your mind that you are carrying dark circles with you. What to do to prevent dark circles is a question thats keeps looming large in ones mind all the time!!
These circles never go unnoticed no matter how hard you try to conceal them with makeup. Discoloration of skin under the eyes happen due to several reasons including improper nutrition, sleeplessness, excess exposure of sun etc. Some time dark circles appear suddenly and disappears very quickly these kind of dark circles appears because of seasonal allergies if the problem of dark circles under skin prolonged it can be associated with lack of iron or anemia.
What are the Dark Circle and Why they Happens
Dark circles are the blood vessels under your eyes that became prominent when your skin get thinner. The skin under the eye is the thinnest in body. Dark circle starts with capillaries of the eye , which are tiny blood vessels which make a web around the delicate skin of eyes. Due to capillaries being so small the red blood cells have to line up to get through. Most often red blood cells get lost under the skin of eye . Although it is not big problem it happens most of the time. The problem begin when enzymes in your body break down the red blood cells, including their hemoglobin. During this breakdown some remaining components are also formed that are in black and dark blue colors, these element appears as a dark circle under the eyes. This way dark circles are mostly associated with vessels under your eyes.
- Reasons For Dark Circles
Most of people think watching movies late at night or playing video games is the reason behind the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. It can be partially true but not the prominent reason behind the dark circles. Dark circles appears because of so many reasons. Some main reasons behind the appearance of dark circles under the eyes are
It is one the prominent reason behind the appearance of dark circles under your eyes. Most us inherit the thin or fair skin under eyes. Due to this vessels and capillaries become more visible and blood pooled under the eyes became more visible. When there is disruption in circulation of blood due incomplete sleep or sleeplessness or any other reason the darker circles became more obvious.
Age is the another big factor behind the appearance of darker circles under your eyes. With increasing age skin loses it collagen content and get thins that make veins under the eyes became prominent and when blood pools up under the eyes due to slow blood circulation the dark circles appears.
- Seasonal Allergies
Seasonal allergies can be reason behind the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Allergies triggers the flow of the histamines in body which some time cause the inflammation of blood and also cause swelling. Any thing that cause your eyes to itch can be reason behind the appearance of darker circles as it cause rubbing or scratching the skin around the skin underneath your eyes. Food allergies can also be a reason behind the appearance of darker skin under your eyes.
Exposure of Sun and UV Rays Home Remedies for Curing Dark Circles
Excess exposure of sun can cause dark circles under the eyes. Constant exposure of sun can burn down the skin under your eyes and cause appearance of dark circles under your eyes.
- Lack of Nutrient In Diet- Lack of nutrient in diet is also a main cause behind appearance of dark circles under your eyes. If a certain nutrient is efficient in body, it cause stress to the body. Stress in body cause disruption of blood flow under your eyes which ultimately appears as dark circles under your eyes. Make sure you have sufficient balance of protein, vitamins, and mineral in your diet. Lack of iron in food can contribute to the dark circles under the eyes.
- Disease- Dark circles under your eyes are the early signs of various diseases. Anemia, Asthma, and eczema are very closely linked with appearance of dark circles under your eyes. Liver problems and diseases are the major reason behind appearance of dark circles under your eyes. In other word we can say that dark circles can be early symptoms of so many disease, it is always helpful to take the darker bruises seriously and visit your doctor.
- Life Style Factors- Life style is another factor behind the appearance of darker circles around your eyes. Late night parties,working on laptop till late night and improper eating habit can be a reason behind the dark circles.
- Smoking and Drinking- Smoking ,drinking and late night parties can cause havoc on your skin result in dark eye circles. Dark circles under eyes are also a sign of loss of water from the body also called dehydration in body . It is often cause due to excessive drinking of alcohol.
- Dehydration- Dehydration is also a reason behind the development of dark circles under your eyes. When body lacks in water content it became obvious in dark circles around your eyes.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles??
To get rid of dark circles it is essential to know thew reason behind them. If dark circles under your eyes is due to seasonal allergies or other common factor you can get rid of it by using some simple homely tricks and cosmetic stuffs. If it is due deficiency of iron or other mineral , you can manage the dark circles by keeping a balance in your daily food intake.
You can use simple kitchen and home ingredients to cure the dark circle under your eyes. Here are few home remedies that might be helpful in treating dark circles under your eyes.
- Cucumber slices are used to cure the dark circles under your eyes for ages. Putting a cucumber slice on your eyes can be helpful for alleviation of dark circles from your eyes.
- Cucumber juice and lemon juice mixed in equal quantities can be good home remedy for treatment of dark circles. Apply the mixture on face daily and wash with cold water after 20 minutes.
- Potato can be nice treatment for dark circles as it contain natural bleaching agents present in potato. Tomato lighten the dark circles of eye and it is great home remedy to reduce the puffiness around the eye.Extract juice from two chilled potatoes. Soak a clean cotton ball in the potato juice and put it on to your eyes. The juice of potato should covers the dark circles of your eyes and the eyelids. Keep the juice on your eyes for 20 to 30 minutes then wash your eyelids adequately with water .
- You can also use thick potato slice to remove dark circles under your eye. Take a chilled potato and cut it in slices and put those slices on your eyes. This would be helpful in removal of dark circles under your eyes.
- Rose water can be a good home base remedy. Soak a cotton ball with rosewater and wash the skin under your eyes with it. Doing this for at least 10 days regularly would be good in reduction of dark circles under your eyes. Rose water has soothing effect on eyes and also rejuvenate the skin underneath the eyes.
- Lemon juice can also be a good home remedy for dark circles of eyes with bleaching properties of vitamin C. Take lemon juice in a cotton ball and apply it on the surrounding area of your eyes. Doing this process for 15 days would be really helpful in alleviation of dark spots around your eyes. This is a very popular method with a legacy of success of hundreds of years.
- Simply cold water treatment would also be helpful in reduction of dark circles around your eyes. Washing your eyes every morning with cold water can be a good home base treatment for reduction of darker circles around your eyes.
- Ice cube can also be a good alternative for reduction of darker circles under your eyes. Wrap ice cubes in a clean cotton cloth and put it on darker circles and rinse the skin under eyes with it. Doing this for 20 for 25 days would be helpful in reduction of darker circle around your eyes.
- Putting tea bags on your eyes would be a good solution for removal of dark circles under your eyes. Cool tea bags can work work a nice bleaching agent to remove the darker circles under your eyes.
- Apple can also be helpful in reduction of darker circles around your eyes. Cut apple in few slices and put a chilling slice of apple on your eyes. This is a fantastic years old and tested home remedy for dark circles under your eyes.
- Mint leaves are great remedy for dark circles around your eyes. Make a fine paste of mint leaves and apply it on your eyes and keep it there intact for 30 to 40 minutes. When it get little bit drier wash it off with cold water. Doing this process repeatedly for 14 to 15 days would be very helpful. Mint is a great herb with nice bleaching properties.
- Turmeric is one home remedy that is helpful in almost every problem and it can work wonders for removal of dark circles also.Take 4 to 5 tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with pineapple juice and apply it on your face. Make a fine paste of this mixture and apply it on your face. Put the paste on your face for 15 to 20 minute and rinse it with cold water.
- Take three to four tomatoes Over The Counter or Cosmetic Solution make a fine paste and apply it on dark circles it is very effective in removal of dark circles under your eyes. Tomato evolves many bleaching agents in it. For better result you can add lemon juice or turmeric powder and gram flour in the mixture. Do this twice or thrice a week if you want to reduce the dark circles faster.
- You can also mix glycerin in the orange and make a fine mixture of it. Apply this mixture on your skin regularly. Daily use of this mixture on the darker circles under your eyes would be a good home remedy. It can reduce your darker circles much faster and efficient way.
- Orange juice is a nice treatment for removal of dark circles under your eyes. Applying orange juice is very helpful in reduction of dark circles around your eyes.
- Almond oil is a nice treatment for dark circles. It contains vitamin E that is very useful in removal of darker spot under your eyes. Apply two to three drops of almond oil on the darker spot regularly. Doing this for 15 to 20 days would be helpful in removal of darker spots under your eyes. You can also use Vitamin E oil instead of the almond oil.
- Frozen fruits and vegetables pieces wrapped in a cotton cloth or towel would be helpful in removal of darker spot underneath your eyes. These food rich in vitamin E that can be really helpful in removal of darker spot under your eyes.
- Put a spoon in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes and keep it in contact of your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. It is a simplest and very effective technique for removal of dark spot caused by the sun rays. Hold the spoon till it get warm, once it get warm put it again in the freezer and repeat the process. Doing this regularly for 20 to 25 days would be really helpful.
- Doing this regularly for at least one month would be very helpful in removal of darker circles under your eyes.
Over The Counter or Cosmetic Solution
Creams Containing Retinol and Vitamin K- Dark circles are mostly caused by deficiency of Vitamin K. No matter what ever is the cause of darker circles under your eyes. These two ingredient in any product for dark circle treatment would be helpful. Long term and regular usage can reverse the appearance of darker circles under your eyes. While going to buy a cream for removal of dark circles watch out for these two elements in ingredient list.
Under Eye Cream- Under eye cream is the must have beauty product in your skincare regimen if you really wish to avoid the dark circles in your eyes.
Best Cosmetics Available in India
Oriflam Beauty- It is one of the finest beauty product available to reduce the darker circles around your eyes. This cream contain some nice exfoliating agents and vitamin K that is very strategic in reduction of dark circles around your eyes.
Himalya herbal under eye cream- It is one of the most popular product to cure the dark circles around eyes in India. This cream is made of some amazing herbal ingredients that are traditionally used to treat the dark circles for many long years.
VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream- It is one of the best cream for treatment of dark circles. It contains almond oil,olive oil,chamomile extract etc. It also contain vitamin E that work perfectly to reduce darker circles around your eyes.
Fabindia Aloevera Under Eye Cream- Fabindia is one of the best eye under eye gel in the market. It’s aloevera content is very helpful in removal of dark circles under the eyes.
L’oreal anti-wrinkle eye cream- It is very famous eye wrinkle care from L’oreal. This cream work on a unique and nice formula for Moisturizing your skin .
General tips to Reduce Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
- Having a good night sleep is one of the best natural solution for reducing the dark circles. Sleepless eyes are more prone to dark circles. It is one of the highly recommended solution by doctors while you having dark spot under your eyes.
- Alcohol, drugs and smoking are some reasons responsible for darker circles being obvious under your skin.
- Some time darker circles be apparent because of allergies. If dark spots under your eyes are associate with allergy. Treatment of allergies is an efficient way to treat darker circle around your eyes.
- Balanced and healthy diet is also recommended to alleviate dark circles under your eyes. Darker circle are sign of deficiency of certain nutrients in body. You can address this problem by balanced intake of nutrients in your diet.
- Keep yourself hydrated with increased amount of water intake daily. Dehydration is one of the basic cause for darker circles.
Dark circles under your eyes can be treated by going through a effective beauty regimen. It happens due to various reasons,first figure out the root cause and plan your treatment accordingly. There are common cosmetic products available that help no matter what is the cause behind these ugly dark circles.
Incoming search terms:
- how to remove dark circles in 2 days (2288)
- how to remove dark circles in 5 days (629)
- how to remove dark circles under eyes naturally in one week in hindi (577)
- how to remove dark circle in 10 days (396)
- how to reduce dark circles under eyes in 7 days (371)
- how to remove dark circles under eyes naturally in one week (319)
- how to reduce dark circles under eyes in 7 days naturally (272)
- how to remove dark circle in one day (231)
- how to remove dark circles in 2 days naturally (157)
- how to get rid of dark circles in 2 days (140)