Baby corn fry recipe is a very simple recipe which is crunchy and crispy in texture. You can prepare this simple dish for various occasions like kitty parties or get-togethers. This quick recipe is the best appetizer recipe that you can easily make at home. So, try out this recipe at home and surprise your family and friends.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients required for baby corn fry recipe:
• Baby corn- 200 grams (boiled)
• All-purpose flour- 1 cup
• Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
• Corn flour- 2 tablespoons
• Chilli flakes- 1 teaspoon
• Black pepper (crushed)- 1 teaspoon
• Oil- 2 cups
• Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
Now, how to prepare baby corn fry:
• First, take a small bowl and add 4 tablespoons of water with corn flour and form a fine paste.
• Now, take a kadai and heat some oil on medium flame.
• Then, take a small bowl and mix refined flour with black pepper, chilli flakes, and salt.
• After that keep it aside.
• Take a baby corn and roll it in the dry flour mixture.
• Then, dip it into cornflour mixture followed by breadcrumbs.
• Place it on a separate plate and repeat the procedure same with the remaining corns.
• Now, add these baby corns in the hot oil and cook until it becomes golden brown.
• Then, transfer it to a separate plate and serve with green onion.
• Your baby corn fry is ready.