Rice Kheer commonly known as Chawal Ki Kheer or Payasam in South India is a very simple and easy sweet dish that is prepared with rice, full cream milk and sugar. This sweet dish is very creamy in taste and has really rich texture.
This sweet recipe is made for all Indian festivals and is also enjoyed by kids and adults. This is a simple recipe that anyone can try at home.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of delicious Rice Kheer:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Ingredients needed for making Rice Kheer:
• Basmati Rice (soaked)- 1/4th bowl (small)
• Milk (full cream)- 1 Litre
• Sugar- 7 tablespoons
• Cardamom Powder- 1 teaspoon
• Almonds (chopped)- 2 teaspoons
• Soaked saffron in rose water- 5 strands in 1 tablespoon of rose water
Now how to prepare yummy Rice Kheer:
• For making Rice Kheer, first, you have to take a deep pan and pour the milk.
• Once it starts boiling add soaked rice in it and stir it well to avoid burning.
• After a boil, turn the flame low and let it cook till the milk reduce to quarter.
• And don’t forget to stir in between.
• After sometime, when the milk is reduced add sugar and let it dissolve.
• Add cardamom powder, almond and saffron strands on the top for garnish.
• And remove the Rice Kheer from the stove after it boils.
• Your delicious Rice Kheer is ready to be served.
Try this yummy Rice Kheer recipe at home and treat your friends and family.
Incoming search terms:
- best facial kit for oily skin in india with price (1)
- howtomake fihcutlehenga ch blak selvaroli (1)