Mango is known to be the king of fruits for no reason! It is a juicy and sweet fruit that is everyone’s favorite for summers. There are hundreds of ways that you can eat or drink a mango.
You might have tasted various mango delicacies like mango lassi or mango shake, but have you ever had Mango Ladoos? If not, then why not try to make some right now with this amazing recipe.
In this article, you will read about a mouthwatering recipe for delicious Mango Coconut Ladoos, that are easy to make and super yummy to eat.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
• ½ cup of Mango Pulp
• ½ cup of Condensed Milk
• 1 cup of Desiccated Coconut Powder
• ¼ teaspoon of Green Cardamom Powder
• ½ cup of finely chopped mixed Nuts
Also read: How To Make Fragrant Spicy Mint Pulao
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. First, take a deep and thick-bottomed pan and put it on medium heat.
2. Now pour desiccated coconut powder in it and dry roast until it gets light golden brown.
3. Then, add mango pulp and mix well.
4. Next, add condensed milk, the green cardamom powder and the mixed nuts. Mix well all the ingredients.
5. Keep stirring until it becomes dough-like in mass. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
6. Now take a small amount of the mixture in your palm and then roll them out into round balls.
7. Then, take coconut powder on a flat tray and roll over the ladoos on it, to coat them with coconut powder.
Incoming search terms:
- how could i increase our breast (3)
- patanjali breast increase cream (3)
- techniqueto increase height (3)
- how many arshyagandha powder for 45 day? (2)
- home made pulao images normal camera (1)