It will be devoid and unfair if you did not try this delicious recipe during this amazing season of fresh and juicy mangoes! This recipe is not only simple to cook but it requires the least of hard work as compared to the other mango delicacies.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES + FREEZING TIME
• 4 large-sized Mangoes
• ½ teaspoon of Cardamom Powder
• ½ teaspoon of Melted Ghee *per serving, for garnishing
• Sugar as per the requirement
• Dry fruits for garnishing like Almonds, Raisins, Cashews, Or Pistachios
• ½ cup of fresh Cream or Milk
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Take the 4 mangoes and chill them in the refrigerator for some time (4-5 hours).
2. Then, take out those mangoes and start massaging them with their skin on, making them soft and pulpy.
3. Now, squeeze out their pulp in a clean large bowl.
4. Then, add sugar and cream/milk, and then mix well.
5. Now add cardamom powder in it and blend using a wooden hand blender (mathani).
6. It is better to leave the Aamras thick and pulpy, and garnish with molten desi ghee and add dry fruits or Kesar too.
7. Serve it with crispy pooris or like a refreshment drink.
Incoming search terms:
- how to be tall (4)