Mushroom tikka is a savory and delicious appetizer that is the best for in-house parties and anytime snacks for your kids. Mushrooms are rich in vitamin C, antioxidants and minerals, that are good for everyone’s health and can give any dish an outstanding taste. Try out this amazing mouth-watering recipe for the change of taste.
Preparation Time: 15 MINUTES
Cooking Time: 20 MINUTES
• 300 grams half-sliced Button Mushrooms
• ¼ cup of All-Purpose Flour (maida)
• ½ teaspoon Red Chili Powder
• 2 chopped onions
• 6 cloves of Garlic (finely chopped)
• 1 handful chopped Coriander leaves
• 2 tablespoon Refined Oil
• ½ cup Gram Flour (besan)
• 4 tablespoon Corn Flour
• 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
• ½ inch chopped Ginger
• 3 medium-sized Finely chopped Green Chili
• 1 teaspoon Salt
How To Prepare:
1. Take a clean bowl and pour all the dry ingredients like gram flour (besan), all-purpose flour (maida), red chili powder, salt and 2 tablespoons of Corn Flour, and add water to make it a thick batter.
2. Now take a pan and put on a high-medium heat. Add oil to it.
3. Then dip the mushrooms into the batter and put them into the pan.
4. Fry the mushrooms until golden brown and then take them out on a towel paper to drain the excess oil.
5. Now take another pan and sauté the onions, garlic, ginger and green chilies for about one minute.
6. Then add soy sauce and fried mushrooms and mix well.
7. Next, take that remaining 2 tablespoon corn flour and add a little water to it. Pour the mixture into the pan with the mushrooms and stir well.
8. Cook for another 2 minutes and your dish is ready to be served.
9. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve aside mint chutney.
If you found this recipe interesting and helpful, then leave a comment once you try it yourself.