It is good to experiment with food and try to invent new dishes, but getting the right combination is the true art called cooking! This recipe is not only delicious and low fat, but it is healthy and nutritious as it includes raw papaya and plums in it.
This can be a great evening snack for your kids, especially when you want them to eat healthy and delicious at the same time.
Also read: How To Cook Crispy Fried Curry Chicken!
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 45 MINUTES
• 3 Potatoes, peeled & grated
• 1 medium-sized Raw Papaya, peeled & grated
• 1 dozen Fresh Plums (Aloo Bukhara)
• 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
• 1 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder
• 1 medium-sized Ginger, finely chopped or grated
• 1 teaspoon of roasted Cumin Seeds
• 1 teaspoon of Coriander Seeds
• 1 teaspoon of Black Salt
• 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder
• 1 teaspoon of Desi Ghee
• 2 Star Anise
• 50 grams of fresh Coriander
• 2-3 tablespoon of Gram Flour (Besan)
• 5 finely chopped Green Chillies
• Salt to taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
For the Kebabs:
1. Take the grated potatoes and raw papaya in a large bowl.
2. Then add turmeric powder, salt and red chili powder in it. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Now, squeeze out the excess water from the mixture.
4. Then add green chillies, ginger, pounded cumin seeds, besan and coriander seeds into the mixture and mix well.
5. Now roll them into medium-sized balls and pat a little to flatten them.
6. Next, take a deep-frying pan and pour ghee in it. Turn on high flame.
7. Now put Kebabs in it and fry until golden brown on both sides.
For the Chutney:
1. Cut plums into small pieces and put them in a pan,
2. Then add sugar and star anise into the pan and let them sweat on low heat, cover it with a lid with boiling.
3. Now take it down from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
4. Then add black pepper powder and black salt to it and stir well.
5. Serve it alongside Kebabs after it gets completely cool.