Want to make tasty Barfi at home? Then, try this recipe.
Khoya Barfi is a yummy sweet that is prepared for many festivals in India. It is basically made up from khoya, condensed milk and cardamom powder. And the best part that these barfis can be consumed during the fast because it is made from khoya.
Khoya Barfi is a very simple sweet that anyone can prepare at home as all the ingredients needed to make this sweet are easily available at home.
So, Let’s get started with the recipe of Khoya Barfi.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: 10 pieces
Ingredients needed to make Khoya Barfi:
• Khoya- 200 grams
• Ghee-For greasing
• Condensed Milk (Milkmaid)- 180 grams
• Almonds- 6-8 pieces (chopped)
• Pistachio- 6-8 pieces (chopped)
• Cardamom powder- 1 teaspoon
Now, how to make Khoya Barfi:
• First, take a pan and heat it and then add khoya to it and stir it for 2 minutes on low flame.
• Once it starts to loosen, add condensed milk to it and mix it.
• After few minutes, add cardamom powder to the mixture and blend it well.
• Keep string the mixture to avoid lumps.
• After some time the mixture will start to convert in a soft dough and will start leaving the sides of the pan.
• In the meantime grease a plate with ghee and pour the mixture onto it.
• Spread it all over the plate evenly and garnish it with almonds and pistachio and keep it aside.
• Once it cools down, cut them in pieces.
• Your Khoya Barfi is ready to be served.
So, this was the simple recipe of Khoya Barfi that you can try at home and treat your family and friends.
Incoming search terms:
- how tomake picses of khoya (1)