This recipe of Sprouted Kala chana salad has rich content of fibre, minerals, and proteins. If you are fitness freak then this salad is perfect for you. This recipe is very simple and easy to prepare at home and it is also counted as the best dish for vegetarians.
So, let’s get started with the easy recipe of sprouted kala chana salad.
Also read: Quick Recipe: How To Make White Sauce Pasta
Preparation time: 24 hours
Cook time: 5 minutes
Ingredients needed for sprouted kala chana salad:
• Boiled and sprouted chana- 1 medium size bowl
• Cucumber- 1 (chopped)
• Onion- 1 (chopped)
• Tomato- 1 (chopped)
• Chaat masala- 2 teaspoons
• Lemon-1/2 piece
• Coriander- 2 tablespoons (chopped)
How to make sprouted kala chana salad:
• Take a bowl and add sprouted chana, cucumber, onion and tomato and mix them.
• Now, add salt and chaat masala to the salad and mix them thoroughly.
• And at last squeeze the lemon and add coriander to the salad and toss the salad well.
• Your simple sprouted kala chana salad is ready to be served.
So, this was a simple and 5-minute recipe of sprouted kala chana salad that you can try at home to remain healthy and fit.
Incoming search terms:
- sprouted kala chana salad (1)