Tropical sundae recipe is a very simple and delicious ice-cream recipe that you can prepare during summer for your family. This dish is prepared with vanilla ice-cream, cashews, peanuts, kiwi, strawberries, and more. So, try out this refreshing and healthy dessert at home and enjoy.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed for tropical sundae recipe:
- Dark grapes- 1/2 cup
- Papaya- 1/2 cup
- Vanilla ice-cream- 1 cup
- Cashews- 1/4th cup
- Strawberry jelly- 1/2 cup
- Raw peanuts- 1/4th cup
- Strawberries- 1/4th cup
- Kiwi- 1 (sliced)
Now, how to make tropical sundae:
- First, wash strawberries and dark grapes in the running water.
- Now, take two cocktail glasses and add black grapes to it.
- Then, add some strawberry jelly over the dark grapes.
- After that, add papaya slices with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in each glass.
- Now, again add a scoop of strawberry jelly with cashews and peanuts.
- Then, add kiwi slices on top and place the glasses in the freezer for an hour.
- After that, remove the glasses from the freezer and serve chilled.