Oats aloo cutlet recipe is a healthy snack that one can prepare at home very easily and quickly. This recipe is made with boiled aloo and oats. When you need to prepare snacks for get together and kitty parties, this yummy and healthy dish is very easy to cook.
So, let’s get started with the oats aloo cutlet recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
• Oats- 1 cup
• Bread slices- 6 soaked
• Potatoes (peeled, mashed)- 2
• Green chilli (chopped)- 4
• Coriander leaves- 1 handful
• All-purpose flour- 1 tablespoon
• Bread crumbs- 1/2 cup
• Salt- 4 pinches
• Oil- 1 cup
Now, how to make oats aloo cutlet:
• First, take a bowl and add potatoes, oats, bread slices to it.
• After that add green chillies, salt to the bowl.
• Now, mix all the ingredients well.
• Then, make small balls from the prepared mixture.
• In the meantime, prepare a smooth batter of water and all-purpose flour.
• Dip the small cutlet balls in the all-purpose flour batter.
• Then, roll these balls in the breadcrumbs.
• Now, take a pan and heat some oil.
• Then, add the prepared cutlets in the hot oil and deep fry them.
• Make sure that they are cooked nicely from both the sides.
• After frying, place the cutlets on the separate plate.
• Serve it ketchup and green chutney.
• Your oats aloo cutlet is ready.
Incoming search terms:
- tamil tips for luck for money (2)