Sweet rice recipe with coconut is a special South Indian recipe, which is made with sugar, rice and coconut cream. The coconut element in this dish adds its own unique taste and aroma to the dish. You can also prepare this dish as a desert to satisfy your taste buds.
So, let’s get started with the sweet rice recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Also read: Lemon Rice Recipe
Ingredients required for sweet rice recipe:
• Rice- 250 grams
• Sugar- 100 grams
• Milk- 100 ml
• Coconut milk- 200 ml
• Saffron (Kesar)- 1 pinch
• Coconut cream- 1 tablespoons
Also read: Paneer Fried Rice Recipe
Now, how to prepare sweet rice:
• First, take a deep bottomed pan and add rice to it.
• Now, add coconut milk to the rice.
• Then, cook it on the low flame.
• Boil the rice till it is cooked partly.
• After that add sugar, regular milk and saffron to the rice.
• Again, boil the rice with all the ingredients.
• Once the rice is cooked properly, transfer the rice to another bowl.
• Garnish the sweet rice with coconut cream and dry fruits of your choice.
• Your sweet rice with coconut is ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- breastenlargementnaturally (3)