Kids love to eat unnatural and junk food that might taste wonderful but is totally unhygienic and unhealthy for them. But that’s why mothers are here, for taking good care of them and making sure their kids eat right and healthy in their presence (or until they grow up).
Experimenting with kids taste for the different type of food and dishes is good, with that you come to know their choices and likings for things they love to eat. But it is almost impossible for moms to make their little ones eat something nutritious and healthy to get a proper diet.
That’s why we always present you with something that’s easy to make and your kids would love to eat or try at least. Moong dal is one of the healthiest food for a growing kid, so the best and yummy way to feed your little one this goodness filled lentil is to make Moong Dal Sprout.
Also read: How to Make Crispy Khasta Kachori Chaat
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
• ¼ teaspoon of Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch)
• ½ – 1 teaspoon of Chaat Masala
• 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
• 1-2 tablespoon of Tamarind Chutney
• 1-2 tablespoon of Green Chutney
• 1-2 finely chopped Green Chilies
• 1 medium-sized finely chopped Tomato
• 1 medium-sized finely chopped Onion
• 1 large boiled Potato
• 2 cups of Sprouted Moong Dal or Moong Beans
• 3-4 tablespoons of Sev
• 4-6 Papdis
• Rock Salt or Black Salt as per taste
• A handful of Coriander leaves to garnish
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. First, take the sprouted moong in a bowl and rinse them thoroughly under flowing water.
2. Then, steam or boil the sprouts until they are completely cooked and then strain them.
3. Now take the sprouts in a large bowl and then add chili powder, chaat masala, tamarind chutney, green chutney, green chilies, tomatoes, onions, potato, and salt in it.
4. Now add lemon juice and mix it all well.
5. Then, take out and distribute on a plate and garnish with fresh coriander leaves, sev and papdis. Serve immediately.
Incoming search terms:
- how to men chest improve tamil language (3)