While people are tuning their mind and body towards the spirituality in the month of Ramadan, it is essential to have something nutritional at the end of the day to stay healthy and fit during the fasts.
The Iftar food during the Ramadan is mainly made of rich and nutritious items, enriched in calories and proteins. To help you stay fit and healthy, we are here with an amazing recipe to add up to your list of notorious foods for Ramadan.
In this article, you will read about a delicious recipe for making mouthwatering dated and nuts laddoo.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
• 20 large-sized Pitted Dates
• 1 cup of chopped mixed Dry Fruits like Cashews, Pistachios, Walnuts, Almonds, and Raisins
• Desiccated Coconut
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. First, take a microwavable tray and put all the chopped dry fruits on it. Spread evenly.
2. Microwave them on high temperature for 2 minutes. Keep stirring in between to let the nuts gets roasted evenly.
3. Now take out and add dates onto the tray, along with nuts.
4. Heat the dates until they turn soft or for 30-40 seconds.
5. Now take the tray out of the microwave and add the desiccated coconut onto the ingredients.
6. Mix or blend the ingredients well and let the mixture cool down for a while.
7. Then use your hands to make small balls of the mixture.
8. Now roll these balls or laddoos over the desiccated coconut to add that festive look and flavor on them.
9. You can even add peanuts, pumpkin seeds or sesame seeds and chocolate to enhance the taste and richness of the laddoos.