Sago pudding recipe or Sabudana pudding recipe is a very simple and delicious dessert that one can easily prepare at home for the occasions like kitty party or any celebration. This recipe can be made using sago (Sabudana), veg mayonnaise, fruit jam. And you can enjoy this dessert in any season.
So, let’s get started with the recipe.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for sago pudding recipe:
• Full cream milk- 300 ml
• Sago (Sabudana)- 100 grams
• Cinnamon powder- 1/2 teaspoon
• Vanilla essence- 1/4th teaspoon
• Sugar- 100 grams
• Veg mayonnaise- 3 tablespoons
• Mixed fruit jam- 3 teaspoons
• Apple- 1/2 (sliced)
• Spring mint- 1
Also read: Try This Quick Apple Coconut Barfi Recipe
Now, how to make sago pudding:
• First, take a saucepan and put the burner on low flame.
• Add milk to the pan and bring it to boil.
• Now, add cinnamon powder, Sabudana and vanilla essence.
• Then, stir the mixture till it starts to boil.
• After that, add veg mayonnaise with sugar and stir till all the ingredients are mixed well.
• Now, cook the mixture until it becomes thick in texture.
• Then, turn off the flame and keep the mixture aside.
• Take serving bowl and add mixed jam fruit to the bottom.
• After that, pour the pudding in the serving bowl.
• Garnish the pudding with mint leaves and apple slices.
• Your sago pudding is ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- exersise to reduce brest (3)
- female brest (3)
- how to breast biggest (3)
- how to increase our brest after delivary (3)
- increase height of body (3)
- love proposals in multi languages pdf (3)
- how to make bigger breast (2)
- how to increase breast size after 21 (1)