Eyes are the best feature of a person’s personality. And you feel awkward and low confident when you get a spot on your beauty. Dark circles are the worst thing that happens to you and makes you look like a zombie! Putting a stain on your perfectly flawless skin, dark circles are stubborn and ugly marks that are easy to gain and even easier to get rid of.
Also Read: Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil
There are hundreds of ways to get rid of dark circles, from medical treatments to chemical-based creams & gels and not to forget the all-time effective home remedies. Out of all these, we would always suggest you go for natural ways of treatments from a vast range of home remedies to choose from. And castor oil, being an all-rounder, is the best ingredient to be used in treating the dark circles at home.
Here are a few remedies that include castor oil and other ingredients to help you get rid of those ugly looking dark circles.
About Castor Oil
Castor Oil has one but countless benefits, not only for beauty but also health and body care as well. Castor Oil is extracted from the castor seeds of the castor plant and is enriched with many nutritional values and is a great source of ricinoleic acid, which is good for your body and health.
Castor Oil is can be colorless to pale yellow colored liquid and has a very slight odor, which is used in many products from paints, dyes, perfumes, inks, coatings, pharmaceuticals, polishes & waxes and much more.
1. CASTOR OIL WITH RAW MILK
Take 4-5 drops of castor oil in a small bowl and then add a very little amount of raw milk into it. Blend the two ingredients well together. Then apply the mixture on the dark circle area under your eyes and leave it on for an hour or so. Rinse off with cold water afterwards.
2. CASTOR OIL WITH ALMOND OIL
Take 3-4 drops of castor oil and 3-4 drops of almond oil in a small bowl and mix well together. Now apply the mixture on the affected area under and around the eyes, then gently massage it on your skin for 10-15 minutes.
3. CASTOR OIL WITH COCONUT OIL
Take equal amount of both castor oil and coconut oil in a small bowl and mix them well together. Now apply the mixture under the eyes on dark circles, right before going to bed and wash off the next morning.
Things To Remember:
• Avoid direct contact of castor oil or the mixtures with your eyes while applying, and wash off immediately in case it gets injected into your eyes.
• You can also use cotton to apply the oils.
• Massage in a circular motion or else stretching the skin forth and thru will lead to under eye wrinkles.
If you have any doubts, then share your comments in the section below!
Incoming search terms:
- wiki exercises which effect my increasing height (6)
- how to increace your weight (6)
- reasons for acne pimples and dark circle dull skin (6)
- how to grow height among girls in d age of 18 (3)
- how to grow more boobs by home made thing (3)
- how to increase height faster before 18 (3)
- how to increase wemons breast (3)
- how to make big size of ur breast (3)
- In how many days by using almond oil reduce dark circle under eye (3)
- stretching exercises to increase height after 18 years (3)