Papri chaat is a very simple and famous snack which is prepared with green chutney, crisp papris, sev, and sweet chutney. This is amazing snack is loved by all the people and it is also a perfect recipe that you can prepare for family parties and kitties.
Also Read: How to Make Crispy Khasta Kachori Chaat
So, let’s get started with the recipe of papri chaat.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for papri chaat:
• Papri- 15
• Potato- 1 (boiled, peeled and chopped)
• Yoghurt- 1/2 cup
• Tamarind chutney- 3 tablespoons
• Salt- 2 pinches
• Green chutney- 2 tablespoons
Ingredients needed for garnishing:
• Cumin powder- 2 pinches
• Black salt- 1 dash
• Red chilli powder- 1 pinch
• Chaat masala- 2 pinches
• Sev- 2 tablespoons
• Coriander (chopped)- 1 handful
Also Read: How To Make Kala Chana Chaat At Home
Now, how to make papri chaat.
• First, take a plate and then crush few papris on it.
• You can also spread it after crushing.
• Now, place the chopped potatoes on the papris.
• Then, add to the potatoes and the papris.
• After that add sweet chutney, green chutney and curd over the papris.
• Again crush 2 or 3 papris and place it on the top of the chutney.
• Add chaat masala, red chilli powder, black salt, cumin powder.
• Garnish the chaat with coriander leaves and sev.
• Your papri chaat is ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- breast increase solution (6)
- hot to activate mans height growth hormone after 18 year (6)
- care for hands and feet (3)