Vegetable malai kebab recipe is a very popular delicacy among the people and it is the best option for the vegetarian foodies. This simple recipe is made with potatoes, paneer and lot of spices. And you can serve this amazing recipe on multiple occasions like picnics, kitty parties, and game nights. So, go ahead and try out this delicious recipe at home and enjoy with family and friends
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for vegetarian malai kebab recipe:
- Paneer- 2 cups (grated)
- Potato (boiled)- 2
- Milk powder- 1 cup
- Ginger- 1 inch (crushed)
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Onion- 2 (chopped)
- Garam masala powder- 3 teaspoons
- Chaat masala powder- 3 teaspoons
- Coriander leaves- 2 handfuls
- Rice flour- 1 cup
- Oil- 5 tablespoons
- Salt- as required
Now, how to make vegetarian malai kebab:
- First, take a large bowl and add grated paneer and boiled potatoes to it.
- Now, mash the potatoes by using a spatula.
- Then, mix mashes potatoes and paneer together.
- After that add some milk powder, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, crushed ginger, and onions.
- Now, add rice flour, garam masala, salt, and chaat masala.
- Then, mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Take some mixture and roll them into small balls and after that flatten them out to form a tikki.
- Now, repeat the same with the remaining mixture.
- In the meantime, take a pan and heat some oil in it.
- Then, place the prepared kebabs on the pan and cook it turns brown in color form both sides.
- Once cooked place them on a separate plate with an absorbent paper.
- Serve it hot with the dip of your choice.
- Your vegetable malai kebab is ready.