We all love Karan Johar as a filmmaker and as the host of his famous talk show Koffee With Karan. But we cannot forget the amazing movies that he has given to Bollywood and some of the insane lessons too. Yeah, we can agree on the fact that his movies are amazing, full of glam but at the same time, they have a few idioms that are completely nuts.
Have a look!
1. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – Baby boy doesn’t get the meaning of consent
In this movie, the baby boy Ayan never understood the concept that a No means No. The character of Alizeh was very clear about her feelings for him but Ayan till the end tried to convince her that she is perfect for him and they love each other.
2. Student of The Year- Only best dancers deserve an academic scholarship. Really!
In the movie, the characters are seen competing for a scholarship through various activities which includes dance. Like how someone can judge a person on the basis of dance whether he is deserving of an academic scholarship or not.
3. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna- A man can be insecure when his wife is more successful than him
Well most of us think that Dev’s character was bitter because of his permanent ban on soccer career. But the actual reason was his wife being more successful than him which caused inferiority complex in him. But besides all this, he was the HERO of the movie.
4. Kal Ho Naa Ho- 6 Din ladki in!
In this movie, the character Aman is suffering from cancer and he wants to unite Naina and Rahul. For which, he discovers a method stated as ‘6 din ladki in’. Like how can a dying person make such a nonsense statement?
5. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham- Fat shaming is completely fine
An older brother body shames his younger brother and then tags him to be an adopted one. Being an older brother who shows this kind of love to his younger one. If Karan Johar thought that this was cool. Well, it was not.
6. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- If a guy treats girl to the worst he will get as many as girls in his life
In this movie, when the character Rahul declared that Love is friendship, he never thought once that his BFF Anjali will get wrong signals from him. And later when the character Anjali got a nice guy, he wanted her back.
Incoming search terms:
- easy yoga to reduce brest (6)