Swiss fried potatoes recipe is a very famous dish from Switzerland which is loved by people from all age groups. This delicious snack is prepared with cheese, potatoes and margarine that tastes amazing. So, if you are in a mood to try something different then this recipe is a best option for you.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Ingredients needed for swiss fried potatoes recipe:
• Potatoes (boiled, peeled)- 8
• Swiss cheese- 1 cup
• Salt- as per requirement
• Water- as per requirement
• Black pepper- 1/2 teaspoon
• Margarine- 1/2 cup
• Onion- 2 (chopped)
• Green chilli- 2 (chopped)
Now, how to prepare swiss fried potatoes:
• First, take the boiled potatoes and cut them into stripes.
• Now, take a deep frying pan and start heating margarine on low flame.
• Then, add the chopped onions, diced swiss cheese and potatoes.
• After that stir all the ingredients.
• Once the potatoes are slightly fried add salt and pepper to the pan.
• Again stir the mixture and cook till the potatoes turn light brown in colour.
• Now, with the help if the ladle press the potatoes and form a flat cake like structure.
• Then, cook it for 8 minutes till they turn brown in colour from both the sides.
• Add water if needed.
• Once the potatoes are cooked, transfer the crispy snack on the serving plate.
• Garnish it with some green chillies.
• And your swiss fried potatoes (Rosti)are ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- dose kalonji seeds help in control hair fall (3)
- how can you increase our hight after 18 year (3)
- how can you increase our hight after 18 year in HINDI (3)
- what to do for removing dark spots of pimples (3)
- how to increase breast in home made remady (1)