Soyabean cutlet is a very famous fusion recipe which is loved by people of all ages. This recipe is made with gram flour and soya nuggets, this amazing snack is served with the green chutney. And this is not just healthy but very easy as well which you can prepare for parties and special occasion.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of soyabean cutlet.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
• Soya nuggets (soaked)- 1/2 cup
• Potatoes- 2
• Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
• Chilli powder- as per requirement
• Garam masala- as per requirement
• Ginger (grated)- 1 big piece
• Coriander leaves (chopped)- handful
• Breadcrumbs- 1/2 cup
• Oil- 1 cup
• Mint leaves- handful
• First, boil the potatoes and peel them.
• Now, mash them with a masher.
• Then, soak out the water from the soaked soya.
• Take a bowl and mix the mashed potatoes and soya nuggets.
• Now, add all the ingredients except bread crumbs to the bowl.
• Then, mix them thoroughly.
• Make round patties from the batter.
• In the meantime, heat oil in the pan.
• Now, cover the cutlets with breadcrumbs.
• Then, fry the cutlets from both the sides.
• Make sure they are golden brown in colour.
• Transfer them to another plate.
• Your soyabean cutlet is ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- herbs for increasing breast (3)
- why woman gel late in period after having baby (3)