Most of the girls today are fed up with oily skin and acne which always comes complimentary with it. So, just one wrong step in your beauty regime and wham! Another zit pops out. There are so many face washes which claim to cure pimples and prevent them from recurring, it becomes even harder to select the best type of product which will suit your skin. So, let’s make your task a bit easier and you can choose any one of these oil cleaning face washes for your skin. And plus, they are pocket-friendly too.
1. Lakme Clean Up Clear Pores Face Wash for oily skin
- Cleanses skin impurities
- Works into rich lather
- Removes oil and dirt completely
- Prevents future breakouts
- Suitable to be used all year round
- Contains green tea extracts and salicylic acid
- Other ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamido Propyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Niacinamide Sodium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Perfume, Salicylic Acid, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract and more.
- Price: Rs. 160 for 100 gm
2. Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash for oily skin
- Removes oil and dirt
- Gives a matte effect to the skin for up to 2-3 hours
- Washes away impurities
- Prevents pimples
- Leaves your skin clean and clear that glows from within
- Best during hot and humid climate
- Ingredients: Water, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fragrance, Pentasodium Triphosphate, O-Cymen-5-ol (Isopropyl Methtylphenol), Benzophenone-4, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene
- Price: Rs. 99 for 100 ml
3. Nivea Aqua Effect Purifying Face Wash for oily skin
- Enriched with Ocean Algae and Hydra IQ technology
- Deeply eliminates impurities from within the pores
- Ocean Algae energizes the skin
- Gives mattified look to the skin
- Get a healthy looking skin
- Minute scrub particles to gently exfoliate the skin
- Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Glucoside, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cellulose, Benzophenone-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Carbonate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, CI 77007, CI 42090, CI 47005.
- Price: Rs. 99 for 75 ml
4. Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash for Oily skin
- Soap free herbal formulation
- Removes impurities and prevents pimples
- Anti-bacterial properties which kill pimple-causing bacteria
- Turmeric controls pimples and acne
- Mild cleanser for all skin types
- Cleanses face without drying
- Herbal, contains no chemicals
- Ingredients: Lime Extract, Neem Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate IP, Potassium Sorbate, Brilliant Blue FCF (CI 42090), Tartrazine (CI 19140)
- Price: Rs. 55 for 50 ml
5. Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam Wash
- Contains activated charcoal to seep out deep-seated dirt and impurities
- Detoxifies the skin and gently exfoliates it
- Retains moisture for a soft feeling skin
- Great for removing makeup
- Dries to a pimple slowly
- Removes excess of sebum to prevent pimples
- Leaves your face with a matte effect which lasts for long
- Ingredients: Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquatemium-7, Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate, Niacinamide, Charcoal Powder, Carbon, Perfume, Disodium EDTA.
- Price: Rs. 85 for 50 gms
6. VLCC Melia Face Wash
- Cleanses pores and prevents clogging
- Cleanses face without excessively drying skin
- Prevents acne in summers
- Contains natural extracts of Melia, Cucumber, and Aloe Vera
- Ingredients: Extracts of Margosa bark ( Melia Azadirachta ) 2 % , Cucumber ( Cucumis Sativus ) 1%, Aloe vera ( Aloe Indica ) 3 %, Soap pods ( Acacia Concinna ) 3 %, Orange peel ( Citrus Aurantium ) 1%, Sandalwood ( Santalum Album ) 0.5%, Chamomile oil (Anthemis Nobilis ) 0.3% , Honey 2 %. Cleanser Base 0.S
- Price: Rs. 101 for 80 ml
7. Himalaya Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash
- Soap free herbal formulation which doesn’t harm the skin.
- Gently cleanses and controls oil.
- Enriched with benefits of lemon and honey.
- Doesn’t over dry the skin.
- Leaves your skin clean, fresh and glowing.
- Blue micro-granules for gently exfoliating the skin.
- It has an energizing mint fragrance.
- Doesn’t leave any residue on the skin.
- Ingredients: Madhu (honey) 10 mg, Ext. Bijapura(Citrus Medica) 50 mg, Phenoxyethanol IP, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
- Price: Rs 40 for 50 ml
8. Pond’s Pimple Clear Multi Action Face Wash
- It removes excess oil and clears existing pimples
- Reduces marks left by acne
- Reduces redness of acne
- Soothes the skin
- Tightens the pores, hence controls sebum secretion
- Contains Oil absorbing clay which cleanse out oils from the face.
- Ingredients: myristic acid, glycerin, water, propylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, palmitic acid & stearic acid, lauric acid, glycol distearate, decyl glucoside, polyethylene, glyceryl stearate,silica & ci 74260, salicylic acid, niacinamide, polyquaternium-7, disodium EDTA, dmdm hydanton & iodopropynyl butyl carbamate, fragrance, Azadirachta indica leaf extract & Ocimum basilicum(basil) flower/leaf extract, kaolin, CI17200,CI19140, CI42090
- Price: Rs. 75 for 50 gm
9. Lotus Herbals Neem and Clove Purifying Face Wash
- Packed with the goodness of neem and clove.
- Removes the oil from surface oils, dirt, and pollutants.
- Provides protection from bacteria.
- Cures existing pimples.
- Leaves your skin refreshed and soothed.
- Best during hot and humid weather.
- 100% soap free.
- Best face wash for oily skin.
- Ingredients: Neem Extracts, Active neem Slices, Clove extracts
- Price: Rs 110 for 80 gm
10. Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash for oily skin (Sulphate free)
- The best part about this face wash is that it claimed nothing.
- Firstly, it is Sulphate free, which strips the skin of the natural oils.
- Free from harmful parabens, which causes skin allergies and cancers too.
- Turmeric contents even out blemishes and acne marks.
- Ingredients: Turmeric Paste, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Aqua, Cocamidopropylbetaine, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerine, Polyquaternium 7, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
- Price: Rs. 160 for 100 ml
11. Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Face Wash
- It is oil free and non-comedogenic
- Most importantly, it is dermatologically tested.
- Provides long lasting oil control
- Removes oil, dirt as well as dead skin cells
- Contains refreshing fragrance
- Deep cleanses pores.
- It dries out small pimples
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycol Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cocamide MEA, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Beta Glucan (Oat Flour), Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance
- Price: Rs.95 for 50g
12. Lotus Herbals Tea Tree and Cinnamon Anti Acne oil Control face Wash
- It is specially formulated for oily skin
- It contains Tea Tree Oil, Cinnamon, and Oak Bark extracts.
- Decreases acne and gets rid of free radicals.
- Cleanses face without drying it.
- 100% soap free but lathers well.
- Imparts a cooling sensation on your skin with a fresher look.
- Price: Rs. 75 for 50 g
13. Fabindia Tea Tree Face Wash
- It helps in firming and soothing the skin.
- It’s an excellent pore cleaner.
- Contains no harmful chemicals.
- Removes oil but doesn’t over dry skin
- Ingredients: purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Sodium Chloride, Tea Tree Oil, Salicylic Acid, Guar Gum, Turmeric Extract, Citric Acid.
- Price: Rs. 95 for 100 ml
Incoming search terms:
- which one is better for oily skin himalaya neem face wash or ponds deep clean charcoal (1)