Dull and frizzy hair are always difficult to style, and they can turn your most impeccable look into a disaster. And your hair turns dull and frizzy due to the lack of moisture in them.
Now that the monsoon is almost here, the humid weather will affect your hair more than your skin. And this can be very frustrating for those who fight with frizzy and dry hair every day.
If you want to add shine and natural moisture to your hair, then we would like to suggest some home remedies that will help your hair lock in the essential nutrients and moisture to keep them healthy.
Also read: 10 Home Remedies To Get Long & Strong Hair
In this article, you will read about some DIY hair remedies, using Mustard Oil as the main ingredient, to treat those lifeless and dull hair at home.
Remedy 1: Mustard Oil with Fenugreek & Yogurt Hair Mask
For this remedy, you will need a handful of fenugreek seeds, soaked in water for overnight, 2 tablespoons of mustard oil, a little amount of olive oil, and a cup of yogurt.
• First, take the soaked fenugreek seeds and blend them into a smooth paste.
• Now pour it into a bowl. Add yogurt, olive oil and mustard into fenugreek paste. Mix all the ingredients well. Adjust the quantity of the ingredients as per the length of your hair.
• Now apply the mixture from your scalp to the tips of your hair.
• Leave it on for at least 1 hour and wash off with a mild shampoo.
Yogurt acts as a natural conditioner and fenugreek works on the moisture lock for your hair. and olive oil will add that extra shine to your tresses.
Remedy 2: Mustard Oil with Olive Oil & Castor Oil Hair Mask
In this remedy, you will need an equal amount of all the three oils, to make a mixture as per the length of your hair.
• Take all three oils, castor oil, olive oil and mustard oil, and blend them well together.
• Now apply this oil mixture on your scalp to the end of your hair tips.
• Cover your head with a shower cap or a warm towel. Leave it on for 1 hour.
• Wash off your hair using a mild shampoo and plain water.
All the oils combined will work as an elixir for your reviving your dull and dry hair. this will also help lock in the moisture and shine in your hair.
Remedy 3: Mustard Oil with Banana & Yogurt Hair Mask
For this remedy, gather 2 tablespoons of mustard oil, 1 ripe banana and ¼ cup of plain yogurt.
• Take the ripe banana and peel it. Mask it, using a fork into a bowl.
• Now add yogurt and mustard oil into the mashed banana and mix all the ingredients together. Form a smooth paste with no lumps.
• Apply this paste on your scalp and hair well.
• Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
• Wash off with plain water first, then follow with your usual shampoo and conditioning routine.
• Repeat this remedy once in a week.
Bananas are enriched with natural oils and vitamins that help to naturally condition your hair. and other ingredients helps to lock in the moisture.
Remedy 4: Mustard Oil with Aloe Vera Gel Hair Mask
In this last remedy, you will be required to get 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mustard oil to make a mixture as per the length of your hair.
• Mix aloe vera gel and mustard oil to make a smooth mixture of both.
• Apply this mixture on your scalp to the tips of your hair.
• Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash off with plain water and mild shampoo.
This method will add an instant shine to your hair and promotes hair growth too.
Try these super-easy and super-effective remedies to see the results yourself. Say goodbye to your bad hair days and enjoy soft and shiny tresses, while sharing the world about your little secret.
Incoming search terms:
- aloe vera gel with mustard oil (1)
- Mustard oil for extremely dry hair (1)
- mustard oil for dry hai (1)
- mustard oil for damaged hair (1)
- mustard oil and yogurt for hair mask (1)
- Is mustard oil best for dull dry hair? (1)
- how to smooth hair with curd and mustard oil (1)
- hair masks with mustard oil (1)
- hair mask with mustar (1)
- mustard oil for gair with banana (1)