What could depict summers more beautifully than floral prints? Floral prints are calming to the eyes and a dash of summery flowery prints can truly take your whole look to another level. After wearing those heavy boring clothes all through winters you need something colourful and lively. If you still haven’t decided on how to add the floral element to your summer wardrobe then we are here to help. We have compiled the best 10 ways in which you can perk up your summer outfit with floral prints. Read on to know more.
1. Floral Scarf- If you want to play safe and don’t want to go overboard with the floral print, then you can simply add a floral scarf your ensemble. A floral scarf will go extremely well with a muted tone outfit. There are several ways in which you can drape your scarf, so you can style it according to your personal preference and the look you are aiming for. Just make sure that the material of the scarf is nice and soft so that it won’t irritate your skin.
2. Floral footwear- These are a must have for summers. Floral print footwear instantly gives your look a lift. These are very much in trend and is a must-try trend this summer. If you are wearing something in terms of clothes, then all you need is a pair of floral footwear to glamify your look. From stilettoes to wedges, from shoes to sandals, you can easily find your pick.
3. Floral jackets- A floral jacket can make a lot of heads turn. This one will transform you in a complete show stopper. You can pair your floral jacket with jeans, shorts, dresses and even skirts. But one tip that you must keep in mind while wearing a floral jacket is that you must pair it with something plain. After all, you don’t want to end up looking like a joker.
4. Floral lace shrugs- This is the most elegant way to add some floral element to your summer attire. You can throw on an airy lace shrug over your tops and dresses for that girly look. Just make sure to create a contrast between your dress and the shrug.
5. Floral bags- Another way of adding a floral touch to your ensemble is by adding a floral print bag to it. This is one thing which you carry anyways, so it’s not that you have to add an extra piece of accessory to your look. You can pick any type of bag you fancy such as hobo, tote, sling or a clutch.
6. Floral jewellery- No, we are not talking about wearing the actual flower jewellery, but jewellery which has floral print on it. Funky or junk jewellery looks extremely stylish and if it has floral print, then it looks even better. But make sure not to wear too much of it at once as you certainly don’t want to look tacky. Floral print studs or a pendant with floral print work just fine.
7. Floral palazzos- The palazzo trend is here to stay for a very long time. If you have not yet tried the palazzos then you definitely should. And what better way to start it with a pair of floral palazzos. Everything looks a little better with the touch of flowers, so swap your plain palazzos with a floral print one and pair it with a plain crochet or lace top.
8. Floral pants- Ditch your jeans and plain trousers this summer and try on some floral print pants. Go for print and colours which will brighten up your look instantly. Again, try not to go overboard with this look always pair your printed pants with a plain top or muted colour top.
9. Floral sarees- Floral print is not just restricted to western wear and accessories. Indian traditional wear looks just as good as the western attire. Along with floral prints concentrate on the fabric as well as the colours of the same. Or you can also team up a plain chiffon saree with a floral print blouse, this way you can carry the floral print trend without looking like a flower bouquet.
10. Floral dupatta- Another way of carrying the floral print, the ethnic way is by pairing a statement dupatta with a plain salwar kameez. You can either choose a printed dupatta or a phulkari which will give you a more royal look. This will instantly add up so much depth and colour to your plain outfit.